Fender Bender
2532 posts

Re: Heavy Water Halloween Error??

Oct 17, 2012

I waited and it worked for me. Please don't try to tell me my experiences are not relevant. Share your own experiences and I will share mine. What I say will probably work for some people. If it doesn't work for you then at least respect that not everyone is experiencing the same thing. I understand you don't like it but I didn't cause your problem.

Message 11 of 25 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
561 posts

Oct 17, 2012

I just tried to buy them now and they error for me also.

Message 12 of 25 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Oct 17, 2012
LOL. Did i say your experience was not relevant? No. Im simply saying that your advice, as appreciated as it was...does not offer a solution to everyone.

Ive been on home since 8am this morning CDT and its 1:30pm now...still no fix.

Rebooted and came back 4 times...no fix.

This isnt the typical "pricing store error" we've seen in the past. This is total FUBAR...and im not talking bout the game. LOL
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 13 of 25 (144 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Oct 17, 2012

I got a error one time in X7 trying to purchase preview items so I cleared my cache and came back and it worked. However that no longer worked on the Heavy Water Halloween items. I could purchse the furniture items though not the plastic pumpkin.

Message 14 of 25 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Oct 17, 2012

Rozzz__ wrote:

I got a error one time in X7 trying to purchase preview items so I cleared my cache and came back and it worked. However that no longer worked on the Heavy Water Halloween items. I could purchse the furniture items though not the plastic pumpkin.

somebody told me you just gotta keep clearing your cache till things work. freeze? clear your cache. stupid item doesn't appear in your inventory? clear your cache. YLOD? clear your cache. 90% of my time on home is spent clearing my cache. i'm not having fun. Woman Sad

Message 15 of 25 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Oct 17, 2012

If  the items are unavailable to purchase for you it means that Home hates you. I'm sorry...there is nothing that can be done. Somehow you managed to offend Sony and they are exacting their revenge in this manner.

Message 16 of 25 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Oct 17, 2012

myalana wrote:

If  the items are unavailable to purchase for you it means that Home hates you. I'm sorry...there is nothing that can be done. Somehow you managed to offend Sony and they are exacting their revenge in this manner.

my mama says - "poop outta luck buster!" Woman Tongue

Message 17 of 25 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Oct 17, 2012

MisaToiletSeat wrote:

myalana wrote:

my mama says - "poop outta luck buster!" Woman Tongue

Exactly....and what a lovely name you have sir or madam.

Message 18 of 25 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2532 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 17, 2012

Shadow-Runner wrote:
LOL. Did i say your experience was not relevant? No. Im simply saying that your advice, as appreciated as it was...does not offer a solution to everyone.

This isnt the typical "pricing store error" we've seen in the past. This is total FUBAR...and im not talking bout the game. LOL

And what solution did you offer? At least my post was constructive, rather than the common Sony bashing that offers nothing.  I had errors in every store, shut off and came back later and it was working. I'm sure I am not the only one who experienced this because I see a lot of people in home with new items released today. When I say store errors are typical after updates and they go away, it's what I see. And posting my experiences is certainly no less helpful that telling people basically "Sony sux"

And no, I did not clear cache to get it to work. I simply came back later. BTW, none of my friends had any trouble buying content today.

Message 19 of 25 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Oct 17, 2012

Brises_0000 wrote:

Shadow-Runner wrote:

And what solution did you offer? At least my post was constructive, rather than the common Sony bashing that offers nothing.  I had errors in every store, shut off and came back later and it was working. I'm sure I am not the only one who experienced this because I see a lot of people in home with new items released today. When I say store errors are typical after updates and they go away, it's what I see. And posting my experiences is certainly no less helpful that telling people basically "Sony sux"

And no, I did not clear cache to get it to work. I simply came back later. BTW, none of my friends had any trouble buying content today.

You're right you are much better than the rest of the folks just complaining and all. You should get a reward for your steadfast loyalty. I commend you and your blind allegiance. Kudos and may you ever have the light of Sony shine brightly upon you to light your way. Peace be with you and all that other crap.

Message 20 of 25 (75 Views)
0 Likes