Fender Bender
2518 posts

Re: Heavy Water Halloween Error??

Oct 17, 2012

myalana wrote:

Brises_0000 wrote:

Shadow-Runner wrote:
LOL. Did i say your experience was not relevant? No. Im simply saying that your advice, as appreciated as it was...does not offer a solution to everyone.

Ive been on home since 8am this morning CDT and its 1:30pm now...still no fix.

Rebooted and came back 4 times...no fix.

This isnt the typical "pricing store error" we've seen in the past. This is total FUBAR...and im not talking bout the game. LOL

And what solution did you offer? At least my post was constructive, rather than the common Sony bashing that offers nothing.  I had errors in every store, shut off and came back later and it was working. I'm sure I am not the only one who experienced this because I see a lot of people in home with new items released today. When I say store errors are typical after updates and they go away, it's what I see. And posting my experiences is certainly no less helpful that telling people basically "Sony sux"

And no, I did not clear cache to get it to work. I simply came back later. BTW, none of my friends had any trouble buying content today.

You're right you are much better than the rest of the folks just complaining and all. You should get a reward for your steadfast loyalty. I commend you and your blind allegiance. Kudos and may you ever have the light of Sony shine brightly upon you to light your way. Peace be with you and all that other crap.

Did you not see Shadow's inflammatory comment about my post, which was just sharing my experiences? Blindness works both ways. I didn't attack anyone, I defended myself. But feel free to stay on the Sony "hate bandwagon" it's obviously the more popular side to be on... But no less ignorant.

Message 21 of 25 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Oct 17, 2012

Brises_0000 wrote:

And no, I did not clear cache to get it to work. I simply came back later. BTW, none of my friends had any trouble buying content today.

then home is going to break on you. you have to keep clearing your cache to keep it running. like i mentioned before somewhere on here someplace, i spend 90% of my time clearing the cache. it's no fun at all, but the interwebs are unstable ever since they were invented by Al Gore.

you got lucky this time, but you are gonna get bitten in the rear since you didn't clear your cache. watch its going to happen. you cant stop it. you gotta clear the cache. trust me.

Message 22 of 25 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Oct 17, 2012

Brises_0000 wrote:

myalana wrote:

Brises_0000 wrote:

Shadow-Runner wrote:
LOL. Did i say your experience was not relevant? No. Im simply saying that your advice, as appreciated as it was...does not offer a solution to everyone.

Ive been on home since 8am this morning CDT and its 1:30pm now...still no fix.

Rebooted and came back 4 times...no fix.

This isnt the typical "pricing store error" we've seen in the past. This is total FUBAR...and im not talking bout the game. LOL

And what solution did you offer? At least my post was constructive, rather than the common Sony bashing that offers nothing.  I had errors in every store, shut off and came back later and it was working. I'm sure I am not the only one who experienced this because I see a lot of people in home with new items released today. When I say store errors are typical after updates and they go away, it's what I see. And posting my experiences is certainly no less helpful that telling people basically "Sony sux"

You're right you are much better than the rest of the folks just complaining and all. You should get a reward for your steadfast loyalty. I commend you and your blind allegiance. Kudos and may you ever have the light of Sony shine brightly upon you to light your way. Peace be with you and all that other crap.

Did you not see Shadow's inflammatory comment about my post, which was just sharing my experiences? Blindness works both ways. I didn't attack anyone, I defended myself. But feel free to stay on the Sony "hate bandwagon" it's obviously the more popular side to be on... But no less ignorant.

Awww, you are quite the martyr and yes I'm just an angry hatemonger....Feel free to generalize. No i read nothing else, I just blindly defend as is my right. Why should you expect more?....lol...to think I would do otherwise is giving far too much credit ma'am.

Message 23 of 25 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
467 posts

Oct 17, 2012

why were the price on the boots and gloves changed from .49 to .99 on in heavey water outfits?

Message 24 of 25 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2039 posts

Oct 17, 2012
Inflamatory??? Lmao...

Chill out, man. If i wanted to flame you, i wouldve said much worse.

People are SO touchy! xD
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 25 of 25 (74 Views)
0 Likes