Highlighted
Jun 12 2013
By: nahum24 Lombax Warrior 169 posts

Having difficulty viewing the Playstation Mobile video screen.

[ Edited ]
4 replies 178 views Edited Jun 12, 2013

Hello, am having difficulty viewing the Playstation Mobile screen that's on the top floor of the E3 booth because when i press the x button next to the playstation moblie video screen it targets the Diablo 3 video screen.   What should i do to solve that problem?  

p.s Why does the quest resets when i leave and come back to the E3 booth space?  I don't want to have to do the quests all over again? which am not ok with that.

Message 1 of 5 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Re: Having difficulty viewing the Playstation Mobile video screen.

Jun 12, 2013

nahum24 wrote:

Hello, am having difficulty viewing the Playstation Mobile screen that's on the top floor of the E3 booth because when i press the x button next to the playstation moblie video screen it targets the Diablo 3 video screen.   What should i do to solve that problem?  

p.s Why does the quest resets when i leave and come back to the E3 booth space?  I don't want to have to do the quests all over again? which am not ok with that.

Happened to me also. I left and returned. No big there.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 2 of 5 (168 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 12, 2013
same issue here. selecting mobile video kiosk keeps loading diablo 3 kiosk video. i think this is my last screen to view too, which sucks.

disconnecting and reconnecting, restarting home hasn't fixed it yet.
Message 3 of 5 (135 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 12, 2013

This is also happening to me, and leaving and returning doesn't fix it... this is the last screen that I need, please fix this! Smiley Sad

The hero that Omega deserves.
Message 4 of 5 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Jun 12, 2013
I had this happen to me as well, I just assumed I had mis-targeted it when i pressed x. After the Diablo video finished, I found the mobile video and pressed x again, this time it played it without any problems. I didn't have to leave or anything to get it to work.
Message 5 of 5 (104 Views)
0 Likes