Nov 09 2012
By: U2crazy4me Sackboy 362 posts

Having an issue with Home Tycoon

4 replies 118 views Edited Nov 9, 2012

This is not a major issue with the game play but an issue all the same. When at the train station after hitting X to open up the menu screen to either jump to my city or one from the different lists, I've noticed that I can only select a certain amount of my friend's city's.. The thing that is the issue is, in that list only about maybe 15 of my friends show up in it, some of which have never played the game (and yes I've check) but a bunch of my friends that do play the game and city's of theirs l'd like to visit to see their progress, even if they are not online are no where to be found. I thought that the ability to go check out your friends City's regardless of whether their online or not was one of the big selling points to this game before it was released?? And how am I suppose to do just that if they don't even show up in the Friends City list??

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 1 of 5 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Re: Having an issue with Home Tycoon

Nov 9, 2012

Maybe your so called friends set their privacy settings so you cant see them?

Message 2 of 5 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
362 posts

Nov 10, 2012

@AbysmalDawna

Keep your comment and your complete stupidity to yourself, as you have no clue what you're talking about nor do you ever say 'anything' good to anyone here!!!  Smiley Mad

Message 3 of 5 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Actually, our response is the same as AbysmalDawna's: your friends may have some of their cities set to Private. You can adjust privacy settings per city, so it's entirely possible! Check with them and see what they've got their settings set to.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 4 of 5 (72 Views)
Highlighted
Sackboy
362 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

Actually, our response is the same as AbysmalDawna's: your friends may have some of their cities set to Private. You can adjust privacy settings per city, so it's entirely possible! Check with them and see what they've got their settings set to.

Thank you for responding Novus-Cooldown.. I'm pretty sure I've asked a few and they said it wasn't set to private but I will check again just to make sure before I post anything else..

Btw, don't agree with AbysmalDawna, she causes problems with most everybody here, it wasn't what she said but how she said it which garnered my response to that.. Thanks again and I'll get back to you if this isn't the issue at hand.

Message 5 of 5 (66 Views)
0 Likes