Jul 02 2010
By: PaperCarrier Survivor 2641 posts

Have you noticed? (Midway tokens in PDA).

4 replies 11 views Edited Jul 2, 2010

Have you noticed that (if you bought the green ticket of 50 tokens from The Midway) your can see how many are left even from your menu pad (PDA) anywhere else? There's a "tokens" section under "personal" in your menu pad and you can see how many are left or you can even buy more regardless of the location you're in.  

Message 1 of 5 (11 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Re: Have you noticed? (Midway tokens in PDA).

Jul 2, 2010

Very Interesting. Nice find, PC.

Message 2 of 5 (11 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
764 posts

Jul 2, 2010

Thanks! Thats good to know!

Message 3 of 5 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
731 posts

Jul 2, 2010

THAT'S how I ended up buying tickets twice. I purchased them first along with that key at the actual ticket booth at the front of the carnival, then was unable to play  any of the games. NOTICED the feature you just mentioned in my PDA, and thought maybe I couldn't play because I didn't "activate" the tickets or something and ended up buying them AGAIN. Now instead of 50 tickets I have 100 that I haven't been able to even use yet...

BannerFans.com
Message 4 of 5 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1427 posts

Jul 2, 2010

Set video to 16:9, I think that is one of the issues many are having. This really is kinda very sloppy work, ESPECIALLY when it introduces the pay to play model.

It's like the last system update (prior to 3.40). Also very sloppy work. This kind of stuff would never pass muster in most software development cycles...