Lombax Warrior
254 posts

Re: Have you gotten the Confirmation email yet?

May 1, 2007
That's a big negative on the confirmation.  But you know what?  I got my coffee, I got my suspense, I got a majorly awesome DVD collection... (plus I have to re-watch Spiderman 1 and 2 before I see the third), So I'll give the night a go and wait for anything
Message 11 of 19 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
156 posts

May 1, 2007
They said they will let you know by email, right? so why are you checking your PS3 inbox?

did i miss something here?
">Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 12 of 19 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1692 posts

May 1, 2007
BTW, the first sign of us getting the emails will be on these boards...so stop asking....just keep looking under out names untill it says "Home Beta Tester"......this usually corresponds witht the confirmation emails....
Message 13 of 19 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
753 posts

May 1, 2007
i wonder if all this rambling about leaking information and people being so desperate to get the beta by any means will discontinue the launch of the home beta in the u.s.? i mean seriously i looked at the european forums and they are way more mature about the situation...people on these forums are blowing this out of proportion...these endless threads built on speculation is ridiculous..if i were develop of home and in charge of releasing the beta i would have a second thought about not releasing it here...one reason being that people cant keep information confidential here...come on people just chill out and follow the rules so we can get this software running...thats probaly the reason for delay...sony is probaly monitoring the site and seeing the risk of allowing some people on this thread the privilege to try out their product without leaking information...be more civilized people
"DONT FEED THE DUCKS"
PSN HANDLE: MagNuM-OPs
Message 14 of 19 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

May 1, 2007
BTW, the first sign of us getting the emails will be on these boards...so stop asking....just keep looking under out names untill it says "Home Beta Tester"......this usually corresponds witht the confirmation emails....

You 100% right. It kinda getting boring listening to all these uninformed peeps.
Message 15 of 19 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
418 posts

May 1, 2007

darkforce745 wrote:

You 100% right. It kinda getting boring listening to all these uninformed peeps.

i agree
Message 16 of 19 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

May 1, 2007
same stuff happens for every beta sony loves it the boards are the busiest ever after the first email goes out socom 3 was crazy too
BOOMER SOONER
Message 17 of 19 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3344 posts

May 1, 2007
This question doen't need to be asked.  The minute we get those emails there will be 10 threads about it on this boards.  beleive you'll know.
Image hosting by Photobucket
PSN ID: Demayor - Feel free to add me -
Message 18 of 19 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
972 posts

May 2, 2007

kid101snowboarder wrote:

darkforce745 wrote:

i agree

I second that. Its getting to annoying
Message 19 of 19 (22 Views)
0 Likes