Jul 31 2013
By: AeonShadows First Son 9 posts

Hats that dont change your hair?

4 replies 190 views Edited Jul 31, 2013

Are there not any buyable hats that dont change your hairstyle/color? Every hat I have seems to change my hairstyle to something I dont want.   I have short brown hair, and when I put a hat on, it gives my shaggy red hair underneath the hat.   If I go to customize character and change my hairstyle back to normal, it just removes the hat.  Why must there be a predefined hairstyle underneath hats?

Message 1 of 5 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Re: Hats that dont change your hair?

Jul 31, 2013
Granzella has a few hats that go in the headphones slot rather than the head item slot, so you can wear whatever hairstyle you'd like with it. Though most of their hats come in bundles with other clothing.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 5 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jul 31, 2013
Hats are usually full head items which mean they alter your whole head, hair included. The only way around this is by getting hats that are in the headphone slot, as Light has stated. You will unfortuneately have to wear whatever hair a head item comes with predesigned Smiley Sad
Support Forums
Message 3 of 5 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6260 posts

Jul 31, 2013

So basically where stuck with those awful tomboy hair cuts.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 4 of 5 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Aug 1, 2013

I hate that it changes my hair also. :[

Message 5 of 5 (76 Views)
0 Likes