Aug 11 2014
By: BWolf_20 Sackboy 407 posts

Has anyone not been dancing at Konami penthouse lately?

6 replies 441 views Edited Aug 11, 2014

I noticed when I visited lately, the dance floor and screen isn't loaded. It's just black, so there is no dance revolution to take part in for points. I guess people have been having problems in other areas as well, but any visitors to the penthouse, are you having this issue? Is it at certain times that it loads up, or is it just broken right now?

(And on a side note, I was wondering what can you use those dance points for? Do you get rewarded later for earning a certain number of points?)

Thanks as always guys! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 7 (441 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3253 posts

Re: Has anyone not been dancing at Konami penthouse lately?

Aug 11, 2014

The dance points earn you rewards, each reward comes at a certian level, you would have seen many users browsing under the big screen, they just park them thier and collect points without even being active in the game.

If you ask me, its run its course i think but was very popular when it was released. I think i have just over 12,000 points.

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 2 of 7 (412 Views)
Sackboy
407 posts

Aug 11, 2014

Okay, thanks. Is there a list of what rewards you get at what amount of points earned.

But is it broken? Like I said there's no dance revolution. No music, no dance screen. How long will it continue? 

I did have fun with those dance revolution competitions, but if it's no longer up, I certainly don't want to wait.

Thanks 

Message 3 of 7 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Aug 11, 2014

BWolf_20 wrote:

Okay, thanks. Is there a list of what rewards you get at what amount of points earned.

But is it broken? Like I said there's no dance revolution. No music, no dance screen. How long will it continue? 

I did have fun with those dance revolution competitions, but if it's no longer up, I certainly don't want to wait.

Thanks 

This is from alphazone4 - Not sure if its a complete list click  [HERE]

Message 4 of 7 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11633 posts

Aug 11, 2014

BWolf_20 wrote:

I've never really paid attention to the game, although I did notice months ago that the statues and DDR machine in the lobby, which were rewards, are no longer there. If the game has been hasn't been working, I'd say the space is pretty much useless and will never be fixed, considering Konami has moved on.

Message 5 of 7 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 11, 2014
Best to post issues like this in support.
Support Forums
Message 6 of 7 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
479 posts

Aug 11, 2014
I would like to but people there are very rude. Its a good space with impossible rewards Lol but I just don't like how people are so rude
Message 7 of 7 (273 Views)
0 Likes