Feb 18 2013
By: Angelghost70 First Son 13 posts

Has anyone had the same issue w/ the city of flowers penthouse....

[ Edited ]
3 replies 138 views Edited Feb 18, 2013

I got the city of flowers penthouse because one it's a very good price & two the valentines reward is there.. But when I enter the code it tells me i have obtained it. The problem is it will not show that I have it. It's not in rewards or anyplace else. Some of my friends have gotten it already. I'm upset because if I can't get it I won't be able to get the main present from Southern Island. The whirlwind was showing back up.. But it won't even do that now. I even tried deleting home.. No luck! Smiley Sad

Spoiler

ÄñgèÍ
Message 1 of 4 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Has anyone had the same issue w/ the city of flowers penthouse....

Feb 18, 2013

Yes it's a known issue. No one is getting the reward yet. 

Message 2 of 4 (133 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Feb 18, 2013

Thanks for the quick response Joanna! Smiley Happy

ÄñgèÍ
Message 3 of 4 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2038 posts

Feb 18, 2013

Angelghost70 wrote:

I got the city of flowers penthouse because one it's a very good price & two the valentines reward is there.. but when i enter the code it tells me i have obtained it. The problem is it will not show that i have it. It's not in rewaards or anyplace else. Some of my friends have gotten it already. I'm upset bc if I can't get it i won't be able to get the main present from Southern Island. The whirlwind was showing back up.. but it won't even do that now. I even tried deleting home.. no luck! Smiley Sad

This has been an issue purtaining to many people.

Here is a link to a thread concerning the issue from the Playstation Home Support section of the forums.

Link- http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/City-of-flowers-space-did-not-receiv...

I recommend checking the Playstation Support area of the forums to see if there are any posts similiar to an issue you may be suffering, so you may gain information on the matter and know it has been ackowledged by moderation.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 4 (119 Views)
0 Likes