Splicer
65 posts

Re: Has anyone gotten a email saying they were accepted after doing the sign up?

Apr 27, 2007
usually the quickest way to find out if your in is to wait a week or so and delete all your cookies then sign out of your psu acct. then sign back in if theres a little beta tag next to your name your in
BOOMER SOONER
Message 21 of 23 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Re: Has anyone gotten a email saying they were accepted after doing the sign up?

Apr 27, 2007

Shnozzle wrote:

AlxRymnd914 wrote:

Shnozzle wrote:

AlxRymnd914 wrote:
You nubs...the other betas took so long because you had to wait for them to ship out the demo disks and for them to arrive.....

This is different...we will most likely be downloading this...

Yeah, it should be a download. I've heard rumors about Home beta Blu Ray discs being shipped, but that's unlikely

nah...since home will be released as a download then they will beta it as so to make sure there are no problems.......its not structured for blueray

I doubt they will even consider shipping Blu Ray discs.
Selling on eBay, all that crap. That's the problem.
Downloads are faster, safer, and easier

It's probably another reason they asked for your PSN ID when registering.

Message 22 of 23 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 27, 2007

SoullessL3 wrote:

Shnozzle wrote:

AlxRymnd914 wrote:

Shnozzle wrote:

AlxRymnd914 wrote:
You nubs...the other betas took so long because you had to wait for them to ship out the demo disks and for them to arrive.....

This is different...we will most likely be downloading this...

Yeah, it should be a download. I've heard rumors about Home beta Blu Ray discs being shipped, but that's unlikely

nah...since home will be released as a download then they will beta it as so to make sure there are no problems.......its not structured for blueray

I doubt they will even consider shipping Blu Ray discs.
Selling on eBay, all that crap. That's the problem.
Downloads are faster, safer, and easier

It's probably another reason they asked for your PSN ID when registering.

Exactly
Message 23 of 23 (6 Views)
0 Likes