Ghost of Sparta
15956 posts

Re: Has anyone gotten a email saying they were accepted after doing the sign up?

Apr 26, 2007

SoullessL3 wrote:
Why do I get the feeling the next few weeks will be the longest ever..?

It's always like that when Betas roll around.

I hope me and my friends get in, we've been talking about how cool it would be to be in Home right then and there whenever we start a chat on the PS3 XMB.
Message 11 of 23 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Re: Has anyone gotten a email saying they were accepted after doing the sign up?

Apr 26, 2007
I think the main point is that Home is on it's way.  Some have to wait longer than others, but when it arrives, it will be a great experience for everyone.  We'll see who gets picked and when the rest of us get it for ourselves.
yakkosmurf
GAP since 2007
160GB PS3 (60GB launch model)
Original model PSP
Launch day PS2
Original model Playstation
Message 12 of 23 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
964 posts

Apr 26, 2007
good point eather way home is hopefully/going to Rule.
Message 13 of 23 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 26, 2007
Don't blow your top because the second batch of emails haven't come yet

Sony is run by humans... and computers. Either way, it's too hard to send acceptance letters this early

Message 14 of 23 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1692 posts

Apr 26, 2007
You nubs...the other betas took so long because you had to wait for them to ship out the demo disks and for them to arrive.....

This is different...we will most likely be downloading this...
Message 15 of 23 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Apr 26, 2007
have not gotten mine....people this will take time.
go play your PS3 or somthing
Message 16 of 23 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 26, 2007

AlxRymnd914 wrote:
You nubs...the other betas took so long because you had to wait for them to ship out the demo disks and for them to arrive.....

Yeah, it should be a download. I've heard rumors about Home beta Blu Ray discs being shipped, but that's unlikely
Message 17 of 23 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1692 posts

Apr 26, 2007

Shnozzle wrote:

AlxRymnd914 wrote:

Yeah, it should be a download. I've heard rumors about Home beta Blu Ray discs being shipped, but that's unlikely

nah...since home will be released as a download then they will beta it as so to make sure there are no problems.......its not structured for blueray
Message 18 of 23 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3877 posts

Apr 26, 2007
not yet damit.
Proud PS3 Owner Since: Dec. 21,2006
Own every current gen system

Experienced the RROD on: Jan. 19, 2009 one year after purchase
LONG LIVE THE PS3!
Message 19 of 23 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 26, 2007

AlxRymnd914 wrote:

Shnozzle wrote:

AlxRymnd914 wrote:

nah...since home will be released as a download then they will beta it as so to make sure there are no problems.......its not structured for blueray

I doubt they will even consider shipping Blu Ray discs.
Selling on eBay, all that crap. That's the problem.
Downloads are faster, safer, and easier

Message 20 of 23 (4 Views)
0 Likes