Sackboy
571 posts

Re: Has anyone gotten Home, but

May 4, 2007

nh wrote:
so you didnt even get invited and you got in **bleep** is wrong with you? if you havnt of done that someone that sony invited could of got picked. god the nerve of some people

What Does Linux Do wrote:
i used a link a guy posted from his email

i bet u wouldve done the same if there was a link laying right in front of u, i actually gave it to some friends too but they were too late
Message 11 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
616 posts

Re: Re: Has anyone gotten Home, but

May 4, 2007

Did you actually get into the beta though?

PS3 owner since 12/7/06 | G.A.P member since 2004
PLAY B3YOND
Message 12 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
571 posts

May 4, 2007

Mav1323 wrote:

Message 13 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6915 posts

Re: I don't think there's anyway to get in home with a link.

May 4, 2007

Mav1323 wrote:

anubisosirishades wrote:
I don't think there's anyway to get in home with a link.

It may be possible since the link to the signup page was posted here when the 1st e-mails were sent out.  Someone could have used that link to signup and POSSIBLY get into the beta (assuming Sony didn't check to make sure everyone who signed up recieved the 1st e-mail).

the original sign up? that means there's someone with out a rightoust spot.

Message Edited by anubisosirishades on 05-03-2007 09:11 PM

<==========+==========>
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people
When you are born, you are crying and everyone around you is smiling. Live your life so that when you die you are smiling and everyone around you is crying.
<==========+==========>

Message 14 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
616 posts

May 4, 2007

Mav1323 wrote:

Sorry.. I didn't even read what you wrote, I just saw you posted the link.  I wonder if there was anyone that DIDN'T get the 1st e-mail but used that link to get into the beta.

PLAY B3YOND
Message 15 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
571 posts

Re: Has anyone gotten Home, b

May 4, 2007
man wat i hate is i have been here for 4 damn years and im not even gap and i receive the newsletters like once every 5 days or something
Message 16 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
616 posts

May 4, 2007

anubisosirishades wrote:

Mav1323 wrote:

anubisosirishades wrote:

It may be possible since the link to the signup page was posted here when the 1st e-mails were sent out.  Someone could have used that link to signup and POSSIBLY get into the beta (assuming Sony didn't check to make sure everyone who signed up recieved the 1st e-mail).

possibly, assuming someone who used that link actually got in.  I haven't seen anyone confirm that they DIDN'T recieve the 1st e-mail but still got into the beta by using that link.

PLAY B3YOND
Message 17 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
616 posts

May 4, 2007

man wat i hate is i have been here for 4 damn years and im not even gap and i receive the newsletters like once every 5 days or something

I just hate the fact that I've been loyal to Sony and even convinved MANY people to trade in their other system for a PS3 and I didn't get in.  Everyone at work says Sony should pay me for everything I do for them.  It's ok though, like I said before... it was all random.  Not much you could do about that.  Hopefully I have better luck in August.

PLAY B3YOND
Message 18 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
571 posts

May 4, 2007

Mav1323 wrote:

anubisosirishades wrote:

Mav1323 wrote:

anubisosirishades wrote:

possibly, assuming someone who used that link actually got in.  I haven't seen anyone confirm that they DIDN'T recieve the 1st e-mail but still got into the beta by using that link.

i think the original poster of that reaaaalllly long thread that is still going on about the beta being opened and ppl going to store and seeing it there

nvm im wrong

Message Edited by What Does Linux Do on 05-03-2007 11:15 PM
Message 19 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
571 posts

May 4, 2007

Mav1323 wrote:

I just hate the fact that I've been loyal to Sony and even convinved MANY people to trade in their other system for a PS3 and I didn't get in.  Everyone at work says Sony should pay me for everything I do for them.  It's ok though, like I said before... it was all random.  Not much you could do about that.  Hopefully I have better luck in August.

after buyingt he system i havent had any money to buy games... im gameless... u dont believe me? add me on psn and look at me just sitting there with no game...(i bought it in august), as a matter of fact, mav1323 add DaBombDiggity or tell me urs

i have been loyal too, i have had a atari, ps1, n64, ps2, xbox 1, ps3, now i just stick with sony

Message Edited by What Does Linux Do on 05-03-2007 11:17 PM
Message 20 of 21 (0 Views)
0 Likes