Jul 31 2013
By: thedicemasta95 Splicer 42 posts

Harbour studio customization

1 replies 478 views Edited Jul 31, 2013

I understand i had brought up this topic before but would it be possible to have new customization options added to harbour studio because i have seen that there are a few things that would be cool to have like customizable wallpaper as in upload a picture from you ps3 and have it big on the wall instead of a small picture frame or atleast have wall zones that  you can have a custom pic on or if that is too much what about solid color wallpaper like and actual red,green,blue etc instead of the very pale and dead colors that are available. Now the floors would be very cool to customize like have texture packs and stuff so you could have maybe tiles,different wood,carpet etc.Scenery it isnt the best idea because it is *harbour studio* but maybe have new scenery such as beach,country side,more of an urban theme or maybe just time of day cycles night,evening,noon,sunrise. The skylight no it would be cool to cover that up so it is dark or just remove it entirely because it tends to be a bit annoying at times.

Message 1 of 2 (478 Views)
Highlighted
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Harbour studio customization

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2013

Best place to ask is in the suggestions thread. Good luck. More customization the better. 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/July-2013-Suggestion-Thread/td-p/40927945/ju...

Message 2 of 2 (472 Views)
0 Likes