Survivor
2254 posts

Re: Harassment on Home

May 25, 2010

Not 5 minutes ago, was hanging out in Central Plaza with a group of Homelings and a few others. We were being harassed by an individual who kept saying he was reporting us for being racist of all things (Homelings are the furthest thing from racist). He kept on and kept on. We repeatedly told him that false reporting was an offense and he should refrain from doing so. He continued on - telling us that he was offended by our racism. He boasted of having well over 50 individuals banned for various offenses. He kept leaving and returning, spouting his nonsense. Suddenly, in mid-text, he was gone. POOF.

LOL LOL

Just had to share that.

Next to female avatars, Homelings are probably the most harassed beings in Home. Go figure Smiley Tongue

GISignature
Message 101 of 104 (20 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 27, 2011

i know this is old but idk how to create post i dont see option but anyhow, there's this girl _________ now _________ and 3 other sn's she feels the need to send me everyday racist messages, harassin and stalking say she know my number and if i block her desperate pathetic self she'll go on her friends sn or create more to send racist,stalker,crazy messages i have never seen someone so desperate on home like this girl if she is a girl cause her pics she sends aren't hers they someone elses and its just sad she harassing me and now to the point of stalking and being racist(lol which idk why we same color, if we comparing her fake pics to me lol) hut yea i wrote ps and if she continues(been 4months now of harassment and racist messages) i will just press charges not only for identity theft but racist threatening messages,she needs a life and ill be the pinch for her to wake up dont go around thinkin u shit with fake pics and harassing ppl cause u a fat girl at home bored with no life go get one...so sad!  go cyber for psn cards like u do leave me alone u jealous no life trash get some dignity

Message 102 of 104 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Aug 27, 2011

Onyx_goddess wrote:

i know this is old but idk how to create post i dont see option but anyhow, there's this girl __________ now  __________ and 3 other sn's she feels the need to send me everyday racist messages, harassin and stalking say she know my number and if i block her desperate pathetic self she'll go on her friends sn or create more to send racist,stalker,crazy messages i have never seen someone so desperate on home like this girl if she is a girl cause her pics she sends aren't hers they someone elses and its just sad she harassing me and now to the point of stalking and being racist(lol which idk why we same color, if we comparing her fake pics to me lol) hut yea i wrote ps and if she continues(been 4months now of harassment and racist messages) i will just press charges not only for identity theft but racist threatening messages,she needs a life and ill be the pinch for her to wake up dont go around thinkin u **** with fake pics and harassing ppl cause u a fat girl at home bored with no life go get one...so sad!  go cyber for psn cards like u do leave me alone u jealous no life trash get some dignity

You are not allowed to post personal ID's here on the forum. It's against the Terms of Service. It's call "blacklisting". I would suggest you edit that out of your post.

If you are getting these messages in world in the chat box file a report by pressing select, file report. If she or others are silly enough to send these to you on the XMB, press triangle on the message and scroll down to "grief report". They'll be banned soon enough. You can also put them on your "block list" which will prevent them from sending you anymore PM's.

Message 103 of 104 (20 Views)
Highlighted
PlayStation Support
1180 posts

Aug 27, 2011

Hi Onyx_goddess,

As Joanna said, the forums are not the right place to report other users who are causing problems for you. In the future, please use the methods she described. If you still have questions, you can read the for more information.

Locking this very old thread now.

MV

PlayStation Moderation and Support
Message 104 of 104 (20 Views)