Splicer
47 posts

Re: Harassment in Playstation Home

Jun 18, 2013
Thanks to everyone for their posts. I believe that we have came to many solutions. I hope Sony improves on the gaming experience. Filter what games are allowed in home. Strongly consider whether or not a game is family friendly. Just as PSN and PSH can stipulate rules against swearing, they can stipulate rules to make sure that these games are user friendly.
Message 61 of 62 (86 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1111 posts

Re: Harassment in Playstation Home

Jul 4, 2013
Being bested by a better player isn't bullying, crying in peakvox for losing a game now u bring it to the forums just what do u hope to achieve? Do honestly think ur gonna get rid of this player? How naive ik ur talking abt the number 1 player in peakvox we all know who that is. Ppl hate to lose by nature you just take it to a diff level, u don't wanna accept defeat by a better player so u Justify it with glitching and lagging even hackers lmao... Denial is a disease that affects the ignorant and educated equally. One thing is for certain u can't never get rid of a top player just bc u lose a match with him no matter what u do simply bc u have no proof whatsoever it is u accuse this player. Reporting is a bit tricky it's not what you know it's what YOU can prove that matters. How are u gonna prove this player lags and bullies you? Get over it big deal, 'sighs children'
STAY FROSTY
Message 62 of 62 (60 Views)
0 Likes