Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Happy New Year 2013 PV by Granzella - PlayStation®Home

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2013

Mermaid-KT wrote:

29 peice!! Are they crazy??

I was going to buy one of those, but 29 peice, my wardrobe just cant handle that size purchase in one hit.

I do love Granzella, but I wish they wouldnt always bundle all their items like that, I would much rather pick and choose. Sony also need to arrange better wardrobe management for us, I just hope thats in the next core update.

I feel exactly the same way. 29 items even though many of them are head items is simply ridiculous. And that is simply one bundle. There are two. Our wardrobes are out of control from a storage perspective. It's one thing to sell stuff and entirely another thing to access what we buy.

When is the core team going to do something that matters to many of us. It's not just buy buy buy. People will stop buying. It's why I won't touch this bundle. 

Message 31 of 41 (291 Views)
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Jan 2, 2013

Hell ya 29 set just too bad i have no **bleep** room for stuff like it bad move on Granzella's part

[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h62/fakirluvahiru/gintama.jpg[/IMG]
Message 32 of 41 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Jan 2, 2013

This is what I was looking for earlier.  GZ just posted this on their FB site.

New Years

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 33 of 41 (256 Views)
Fender Bender
2038 posts

Jan 2, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Jason1802128 wrote:

Do anyone have any pictures of the new male yakata's?  I'n curious as to what they look like.  All I can find are pictures of the Hakama's

There are images of the new yukata's in the video near the end. See the OP. 

Those are the Haori Hakama's.  I'm looking for the Sepent Yakata's I read about.

Incase you hav'nt found the serpent Yukata yet, too purchase them, go to Edo of nippon, enter the draper store, go to these catagories, Male/Female> Edo> and then just check Torso and legs section, they'll be there, they decided not to put them in the "New item's" catagory. Cat Happy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 34 of 41 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
591 posts

Jan 2, 2013

whyyyy is the girls Yukata PINK? what if some of us dont LIKE pink? Smiley Sad

Message 35 of 41 (212 Views)
Fender Bender
2038 posts

Jan 2, 2013

RankoSao wrote:

Then perhaps don't get it? You don't just have to get that one, there are several other colored Yukatas, they just won't be Snake themed. Cat Sad
Message 36 of 41 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2013

RankoSao wrote:

Exactly, I am SO sick of devs doing this for women's items if it's only available in one color.

Year of the snake yukatas, and neither one are snake themed, or colored, outside of the writing on the back. Plus we get stuck with PINK. So LAME! At least males got a cool color.

I would have bought this on multiple accounts if they actually made like, green yukatas with scale patterns and a snake in addition to the writing, same style and color for both genders.

I only buy yukatas when they are the same for both, like the frog in willows, and the Mt. Fuji one from IREM. Though I did buy the Irem Shishimai one when Irem was leaving, despite it being pink for women -_-

Oh and about the 29 piece sets...20+ of that are just head acessories in different positions, so I didn't really care despite ending up with 40+ of them myself. It's not like we have a ton of head acessories or something. The kimonos are so pretty, it's completely worth it if you like them.

Message 37 of 41 (169 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 2, 2013

Shame the kimono's are one piece. I like it better when the bottom can be used as a separate skirt with other tops. They are pretty but I'm not putting 29 items into my wardrobe. Just not worth clogging up my inventory and slowing down my loading into Home. 

Message 38 of 41 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4541 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 4, 2013

I didn't take any video, but here is a snap shot I took at the Island Hideaway space just as the New Year's sun was rising with the dolphins doing their special synchronized leaps with the sea dragon and bird nearby:

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 39 of 41 (81 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Jan 4, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

I didn't take any video, but here is a snap shot I took at the Island Hideaway space just as the New Year's sun was rising with the dolphins doing their special synchronized leaps with the sea dragon and bird nearby:

Wow! That's a good shot, D. It's a beautiful picture you took.

Message 40 of 41 (75 Views)
0 Likes