Dec 23 2013
By: LOOT_Lindsey LOOT Developer 68 posts

Happy Holidays: New Updates to LOOT Radio!

[ Edited ]
18 replies 585 views Edited Dec 23, 2013

RadioIO_Christmas_1280x720_CommerceBack.jpg

Happy Monday and good morning to you all! Just in time for all of your holiday gatherings, we're proud to announce some new things to RadioIO! When you log into PlayStation Home today and play RadioIO, either from your LOOT Radio or one of our fabulous EOD screens, you'll see not only some fantastic holiday channels, but new genres and new channels! 

But wait! There's more! Ever wonder what you're going to do once your FREE 2-Day RadioIO Rental Pass runs out? As our holiday gift to you all there's no restriction on the number of times you can purchase it during this promotional period. As long as the 2-Day RadioIO Rental Pass is free, you can continue to re-purchase the free pass each time the current free pass runs out! Enjoy, and happy holidays!

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU PURCHASE
Due to contractual and rights agreements, some channels are nation specific. RadioIO is only available in the United States and Canada. In addition, due to rights issues, countries may not receive the same content selections within the channels. Only one radio or television can be active at a time. The LOOT Radio will work in any private space, UNLESS the space comes with a TV or radio you cannot turn off.

LOOT Community Coordinator
Message 1 of 19 (585 Views)
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

Re: Happy Holidays: New Updates to LOOT Radio!

Dec 23, 2013
When the pass runs out, what about the RadioIO tops? Do we get to keep them?
Message 2 of 19 (569 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Dec 23, 2013

LOOT_Lindsey wrote:

RadioIO_Christmas_1280x720_CommerceBack.jpg

Happy Monday and good morning to you all! Just in time for all of your holiday gatherings, we're proud to announce some new things to RadioIO! When you log into PlayStation Home today and play RadioIO, either from your LOOT Radio or one of our fabulous EOD screens, you'll see not only some fantastic holiday channels, but new genres and new channels! 

But wait! There's more! Ever wonder what you're going to do once your FREE 2-Day RadioIO Rental Pass runs out? As our holiday gift to you all there's no restriction on the number of times you can purchase it during this promotional period. As long as the 2-Day RadioIO Rental Pass is free, you can continue to re-purchase the free pass each time the current free pass runs out! Enjoy, and happy holidays!

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU PURCHASE
Due to contractual and rights agreements, some channels are nation specific. RadioIO is only available in the United States and Canada. In addition, due to rights issues, countries may not receive the same content selections within the channels. Only one radio or television can be active at a time. The LOOT Radio will work in any private space, UNLESS the space comes with a TV or radio you cannot turn off.

Heart tumblr_mnhkorftZT1sr2zlxo1_400.gif

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 3 of 19 (569 Views)
Sackboy
204 posts

Dec 23, 2013

Happy Holidays, LOOT, and thank you. By the way, I love the movie soundtrack channel. Is there any discussion of ever adding a video game soundtrack channel? There's a lot of great game soundtracks out there. Personally, I'd love to see a lot of Final Fantasy music. Just thought I'd ask.

Message 4 of 19 (568 Views)
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Dec 23, 2013
Tranny likes that, very generous.
Message 5 of 19 (566 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Dec 23, 2013

The_Dukenator wrote:
When the pass runs out, what about the RadioIO tops? Do we get to keep them?

The questions was asked and Loot have said we do get to keep them Smiley Happy

Link (go to bottom of Page 1):

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Free-2-Day-Radio-pass-Hoodies/m-p/42507031#M...

Message 6 of 19 (553 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Dec 23, 2013
Very nice. Happy Holidays LOOT and thanks Lindsey for letting us know Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 7 of 19 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2651 posts

Dec 23, 2013
I was hoping to read that the radio would now work in my City by the Bay Loft.
castle3
Message 8 of 19 (488 Views)
LOOT Developer
68 posts

Dec 23, 2013
Hey Midnight_Secrets! That's a really great suggestion, and one we can certainly look into. I also love the Final Fantasy music, with Liberi Fatali from Final Fantasy VIII being one of my personal all-time favorite tracks used in any form of entertainment, so something like that would be great to see. Like all suggestions we unfortunately can't make any promises, but I can most definitely pass it along. Many thanks again, and happy holidays! Smiley Happy
LOOT Community Coordinator
Message 9 of 19 (468 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Dec 23, 2013
Next time yall are updating your radios can you please change the default station of the free radio? I turned one on the other day and it immediately started blaring **bleep** this **bleep** that put it in her **bleep** and you shake it all about bs. And as far as i am aware it is not even age gated and anyone can receive the free one.

If the base users are going to be subjected to rules that could get their accounts suspended for using the kind of language that comes through the free radio by default then developers should be subject to the same rules and regulations.

I still love you... Just fix it please.
Message 10 of 19 (466 Views)