Jun 16 2013
By: JulianMatisse Treasure Hunter 4056 posts

Happy Father's Day to all the Home Dads (A salute to Home Fathers)

[ Edited ]
8 replies 184 views Edited Jun 16, 2013

To all the Dads out there who bought the Boys Day Companion item during the Edo Ogre Defence Event just so their child could sit in their lap with a dead controller and "help" you grind out points (On Home).

To the Dads that would cheer enphatically when that companion happened to land the killing blow. (Sometimes taking a massive hit from a charging Ogre in the process) [On Home]

To the Dads that raised Dolphies named after their children and spent hours customizing them just right. And when a Dolphy still wasn't "girly enough" bought the pink heart cushion to finish it off. (And unashamedly raced that pink dolphin over and over again) [On Home]

To the Dads that named their fish after their kids and then had to buy a tonic to revive them when they died (because you forgot to feed them a couple of times), just so the kids wouldn't be upset. [On Home]

To the Dads that have visited spaces they had nothing to do in, just because a child shouted "Go There, Daddy!" [On Home]

To the Dads that have spent hours in wardrobe making the most rediculous outfits just because a child shouted "Put that one on, Daddy!" [On home]

To the Dads who had to change companions dozens of times in one space because the child with controller was pretending to be that companion and wanted to be something else every 5 sec. [On Home]

To all these Dads and some I forgot about (please add your examples below) I salute you! Happy Father's Day!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 9 (184 Views)
Sackboy
390 posts

Re: Happy Father's Day to all the Home Dads (A salute to Home Fathers)

Jun 16, 2013

Thanks Smiley Happy  would like toadd the times they sit in your lap playing dress up trying to make a disney princess or Barbie look a like haha and having to try to find clothes that might work ,but i'll say I would'nt trade those times for anything.

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there Smiley Happy

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 2 of 9 (176 Views)
MVP Support
14632 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day to every father, grandfather, uncle, granduncle, and step-father out there.

forumsignature1.png
Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 3 of 9 (169 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Jun 16, 2013

I'm surprised there weren't more dads giving examples and telling stories on here. I know DD has to have a few! Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 9 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Jun 16, 2013
Awesome OP.

Thank you & happy fathers day! ^_^
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 5 of 9 (129 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jun 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day Dads! Smiley LOL

Support Forums
Message 6 of 9 (120 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5706 posts

Jun 16, 2013

to those dad who preorder ps4s for their kids(themselves)

images.jpg

Message 7 of 9 (114 Views)
Fender Bender
1571 posts

Jun 16, 2013
Happy Father's day to all dads.
Posted Image
Message 8 of 9 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

Oh! And to all you Mothers out there, doing it on your own, pulling double duty, having to be Mom and Dad... Happy Father's Day to you ladies too! I don't know how you do it. Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 9 (96 Views)