Ghost of Sparta
11137 posts

Re: Halloween Tour

Oct 27, 2013

I took the tour, and must say it was nice. Conrad getting into character and doing a narration definitely made it unique.

His mental hospital was really well done.

Message 51 of 70 (539 Views)
VP of Gaming
28241 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2013

MrMendez-_- wrote:
Unfortunately  there will be no more tours.Robot SadRobot surprisedRobot Embarassed

Not true. I will continue to give tours for as long as people are interested. For any space. For those who are considering purchasing a personal space and for those who are looking for furnishing and decorating ideas.

At this time I am hosting a Halloween tour. But I do tours of other personal spaces as per the first message. 

Thank you.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 52 of 70 (508 Views)
Uncharted Territory
665 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 28, 2013

Well I took the tour last night. Thanks again Conrad for staying up late, I don't think you are usually on at that time. The tour was great! Conrad's narration is what really made it for me. Zombie deadquarters was my favorite, small space but  lots to see. I have the cutteridge estate, but it was great to see how you decorated it. I will be sure to invite you when I'm done with mine. The medical facility was very well done. We will be sending Mum over soon.

Message 53 of 70 (259 Views)
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Oct 29, 2013
Ill have to get a tour. I have the 2 spaces (not blueprint space) and would love some scary decorating ideas.... horror rules...

!,,! ^_^ !,,!
Message 54 of 70 (236 Views)
Fender Bender
1473 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2013

I was able to tour the Cutteridge Estate as well as the Medical Facility last night. 

All I can say is, Conrad you have quite the imagination and you are quite the showman!

I thoroughly enjoyed the tour and getting hit by things from unseen beings in the (shh it's a secret), which startled me I have to admit. Smiley Happy

I'm considering purchasing the Cutteridge Estate because of your tour and I don't know what to say about your Medical Facility except that I would not want to spend a cold dark night there, that's for sure! (Loved how you arranged it and your decorating.)

You have done a fine job with your spaces, and your commentary that you put together with them, well, really enjoyed your quick wit, jokes and your menacing laughterSmiley Wink

That really made all the difference to me in making the tours that much more enjoyable.

Bravo 

audience.gif

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 55 of 70 (228 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Oct 29, 2013

Took the tour and it was great. Had lots of fun like always Conrad_Max is a really great guy. Thanks again.

Message 56 of 70 (212 Views)
VP of Gaming
28241 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2013

Thank you, Yarddog54, Pyawakitt and Mango2900.I enjoyed having you over for the tour.

I am going to take a break tonight due to my cold acting up. It's messing with my voice and ability to concentrate. Pyawakitt and Mango2900, I will show you the spaces we missed tomorrow night, if it's okay. I plan on resting tonight and not do any thinking. Hahaha!

And if anyone is interested in the tour, just send me a friend request with the word "Halloween" in the body of the request. Good night, everyone. And try not to catch a cold.

Message 57 of 70 (199 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1187 posts

Oct 29, 2013

This sounds like a lot of fun! I'd love to take the tour and get some coverage of this in HSM. Will send you a PM. Smiley Happy

Message 58 of 70 (189 Views)
VP of Gaming
28241 posts

Oct 29, 2013

NorseGamer wrote:

This sounds like a lot of fun! I'd love to take the tour and get some coverage of this in HSM. Will send you a PM. Smiley Happy

Thank you. I've sent you a reply.

Message 59 of 70 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Oct 29, 2013
Good night, everyone. And try not to catch a cold

Too late.... 'cough cough'
Message 60 of 70 (126 Views)
0 Likes