Splicer
29 posts

Re: Halloween Tour

Oct 31, 2013

My thanks to Conrad_Max for the tour! The horrifying tour ends with a visit to a great rest home for your parents . . . if you don't like them and never want to see them again, lool! Get in on the tour while you can!

Message 61 of 70 (258 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
388 posts

Oct 31, 2013

Some quick thoughts.....

After nearly 7 years, it was a long time coming to finally meet Mr. Conrad Max. Stepping foot into his Funhouses were, more or less, a very interesting experience that I've never seen done on Home.

I don't wish to give everything away here but seriously, I didn't expect to be...

a.) to be immersed 

b.) jump out of reaction at some of the happenings

c.) to think this Doctor is pretty nuts! 

Overall, if you're spending Halloween on Home I implore you to check out this Tour. Smiley Very Happy

Cheers and thanks for the awesome tour, Conrad!

http://twilighttouchinc.com

NuJin Trophy Card

Message 62 of 70 (244 Views)
VP of Gaming
28891 posts

Oct 31, 2013

Thank you, Apple and NuJin. I loved the reactions you both had.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 63 of 70 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1187 posts

Nov 1, 2013

Interview and write-up by Jin is now available at HSM: http://www.hsmagazine.net/2013/11/a-halloween-tour-with-conrad-max/

Thanks again, Conrad!

Message 64 of 70 (213 Views)
Uncharted Territory
900 posts

Nov 1, 2013
That tour was a lot of fun, Conrad! Thanks so much for doing it. You're very kind. Smiley Happy

You really put a lot of time and thought into each area, and the detail of your stories was impressive! I'm kinda retired from real-world haunted house crawls, so I got a big kick out of being able to do one anyway!

I think my favorite part was just how different each one was, but still very Halloween-y. Pretty awesome.
Message 65 of 70 (193 Views)
VP of Gaming
28891 posts

Nov 1, 2013

Thank you very much.

I have an idea for another place... Just off the road and forgotten...

Message 66 of 70 (191 Views)
VP of Gaming
28891 posts

Nov 1, 2013

Thank you, NorseGamer for allowing me to be featured in your magazine.

And thank you, NuJin for being frightened and living to write about it. You did a great job.

Message 67 of 70 (190 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28891 posts

Nov 1, 2013

Well, my official Halloween Tours are now over. I would like to thank everyone who visited with me and had a fright or two and for sharing their feedback here. And of course the folks from Home Station Magazine for their interest and very descriptive article.

I will continue to give tours of the featured spaces and all others whenever possible. As always, just send me a friend request with the name of the topic or personal space in the body of the request. And remember, tours aren't only there when considering buying a space or item, but also to help assist you in decorating and furnishing ideas of spaces that you already own.

Again, thank you, everyone. Stay safe, always have fun and I'll see you in Home.

Message 68 of 70 (174 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Nov 2, 2013
Thank you Conrad_Max for a great experience on the Halloween Tour. For those of you who have not taken the tour, I highly recommend it. There are multiple location each with its own unique eeriness. Not to give any thing away but the "rest home" rrrright is not the Sunny Acres to send your loved ones to. The state should shut it down and I'm not so sure the Doc is licensed.Smiley Wink The last of the tour for me we'll all I can say is "Oh the Humanity." Great job with nDreams Blueprint Conrad_Max. I look forward to future endeavors from you and maybe next year for more spooky tours.
Message 69 of 70 (141 Views)
Highlighted
VP of Gaming
28891 posts

Nov 3, 2013

You are very welcome. And thank you for your enthusiasm.

Next year I hope to have a place just off the main highway, that is usually found when someone takes the wrong turn...

Message 70 of 70 (134 Views)
0 Likes