Sackboy
262 posts

Re: Halloween Player Inspection Party

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2013

TY 2 every1 who organised this (another) successful event!! & a huuge thanks 2 every1 who came & shared their goodies Smiley Very Happy! i had to leave & come back in a couple times due to 'inspect feature' error & found the 'lobby is full' notice lol..positive evidence of a great time! I got some amazing items & (i think) a freebie lol...i got a cheeky pair of chaps Smiley Surprised which i didnt inspect or purchase to my knowledge.. >.> feels like shoplifting..i almost want to sneak  back into the lobby & leave them behind the tree (guilt).. anyways if any1 is still looking for anything feel free to send me a mssg & i'll glady share up^ .  ^-^

A Citizen of Anor Londo..
Message 111 of 127 (263 Views)
Fender Bender
1570 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2013

Happy Halloween and what a PIP we had last night! Hinata and LegoFire really pulled out all the stops for this PIP. Big thank you to myalana and LittleTortuga for supporting them during the planning stages. 

It was very hard to take photos due to the lag, because of a very crowded server with everyone inspecting each other. I had a little more success when we opened a second instance. 

A Famous Forum Member Arriving Fashionably Late.

Zombies Eat Toast?

And The PIP Goes On!

I had a blast last night and really appreciate everyone who came to the PIP. That is what makes it fun, everyone helping each other find rare items and just having a good time. 

Thank you,

Smiley Happy Mur

Posted Image
Message 112 of 127 (260 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Oct 30, 2013
I was having a blast last night until around 11 EST when my landlord informed me our puppy Jack was breathing very thinly. We had to hit up a vet mid PIP and luckily and thankfully now, his oxygen has resolved from an unhealthy 20% to a normal 90% this morning! Was quite the scare but we all made it.
Sorry for the story but it wasnt easy to leave last night I had alot of fun seeing other members Smiley Happy Thanks Mur and Hin and Lego for the fun and I just wished I saw LT last night
Support Forums
Message 113 of 127 (252 Views)
Fender Bender
1570 posts

Oct 30, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
I was having a blast last night until around 11 EST when my landlord informed me our puppy Jack was breathing very thinly. We had to hit up a vet mid PIP and luckily and thankfully now, his oxygen has resolved from an unhealthy 20% to a normal 90% this morning! Was quite the scare but we all made it.
Sorry for the story but it wasnt easy to leave last night I had alot of fun seeing other members Smiley Happy Thanks Mur and Hin and Lego for the fun and I just wished I saw LT last night

pistol, glad your puppy Jack is okay. It was good seeing you and all the other familiar as well as new people. Yes, LT was sorely missed. Maybe he will make the next PIP.

Smiley Happy Mur

Posted Image
Message 114 of 127 (243 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Oct 30, 2013

This was my first PIP, and I think I was about four or so hours late... but it was still packed full of party going shoppers. Smiley Happy

My only disappointment was how few unique male items are available (and that apparently the EU Bunny Suit isn't available), but I did have fun making shopping suggestions. Smiley Happy

Kudos to Mur, Hinata, and all those that worked hard to put it all together and keep the invites going.  While I did not end up buying anything, it was great seeing so many familiar names, and enjoying all the different outfits you all have put together.  Kudos all around.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 115 of 127 (232 Views)
Welcoming Committee
2431 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2013
Glad I was able to make it to last night Halloween PiP event. Was there from the start to the point where I left in some random outfit from doing so many swapping around through my various of cloths I already had or just purchased to through out the event. Smiley Very Happy also glad that I was able to help others who was in wanting to see some of what little Irem cloths I had start with and along with some e3 cloths from e3 2013 that I have. Smiley Happy

(Sorry for those who I kept asking more then once to reshow some cloths. That I saw that caught my eye, the price tags kept flickering on and off on me through out the event. Guess my end gotten so overwhelmed from purchasing so much at once. Smiley Very Happy)
 photo UTF-8BaW1hZ2UuanBn.jpg
Message 116 of 127 (210 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
590 posts

Oct 30, 2013
yeah so i pretty much joined and then talked on teamspeak 3 about guild wars 2 builds.
ferguson is a weird name for an iraqi village
Message 117 of 127 (191 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Oct 30, 2013

WolferNite wrote:
Glad I was able to make it to last night Halloween PiP event. Was there from the start to the point where I left in some random outfit from doing so many swapping around through my various of cloths I already had or just purchased to through out the event. Smiley Very Happy also glad that I was able to help others who was in wanting to see some of what little Irem cloths I had start with and along with some e3 cloths from e3 2013 that I have. Smiley Happy

(Sorry for those who I kept asking more then once to reshow some cloths. That I saw that caught my eye, the price tags kept flickering on and off on me through out the event. Guess my end gotten so overwhelmed from purchasing so much at once. Smiley Very Happy)

most of us that go to things like that love helping others, don't be sorry Smiley Happy

Message 118 of 127 (172 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Oct 30, 2013

I missed it .... I missed the pip. It would be the day my cable goes out Smiley Sad It seemed like a nice party.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 119 of 127 (154 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 30, 2013

There will be more I suspect. They appear to be very popular! Sony hit a gold mine with this one! Smiley Happy

Message 120 of 127 (151 Views)