Splicer
29 posts

Re: Halloween Maze - "Quest for the Happy Pumpkin" - now welcoming adventurers!

Nov 2, 2013

@ LiLBlueEyes - invitation sent! Pause until the maze loads up, then enjoy the adventure . . . hope you have a good time!

Message 11 of 17 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
29 posts

Nov 2, 2013

A note to all those braving the maze - feedback is welcome, as are ideas for new maze features! The maze owes its current form to notions and review from a host of souls willing to brave the many incarnations of the maze. Input is encouraged and appreciated! -RAJ

Message 12 of 17 (213 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
807 posts

Nov 2, 2013

Thank you very much, Red Apple, for the club invite and the maze challenge.  It was well thought out, and as Phoenix mentioned, took a bit of skill to navigate.  Finally figured it out after a couple of tries (should have taken that left turn at Albuquerque, lol).  I've been telling my friends about it, and I do recommend anyone interested to send a request and try it out.  Also just wondering if anyone may have happened to take a picture next to the pumpkin (don't want to give away anything).  Thanks again.

Message 13 of 17 (176 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
807 posts

Nov 2, 2013

Oh, I forgot....I like the name of the club, it's perfect.

Message 14 of 17 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
29 posts

Nov 3, 2013

@ magicmix13 - you are welcome, magicmix13, and I'm glad you found the maze a fun challenge! Your friends are welcome to have a go. Here's a tip - the best thing in the world after you have solved the maze is watching your friends find their way too! As for photos, I've taken a few photos of maze finishers myself, perhaps others have as well (just don't send them around, lol). Oh and I ended up calling the space "Club To The Head" after finding "Club Foot" and "Club Sandwich" were already taken, lool!  Woman LOL -RAJ

Message 15 of 17 (164 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6219 posts

Nov 3, 2013

Thank you for the invite...

I played the maze and w0w... Very well built and I have a few words to describe it,,, Challenging with some unexpected twists and turns...

Great job RAJ

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 16 of 17 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
29 posts

Nov 3, 2013

@ LiLBlueEyes - thank you for the kind words! Its good to hear the maze is presenting a challenge - its hard to tell sometimes during construction if what you are constructing is too easy. Thanks for giving it a go!  Woman Happy -RAJ

Message 17 of 17 (130 Views)
0 Likes