Sep 25 2012
By: Lala4609 First Son 19 posts

Halloween Ideas PSH 2012

[ Edited ]
27 replies 645 views Edited Sep 25, 2012

Dear PSH Staff,

It would be awesome if you guys made something different on this Halloween not having that pumpkin game and putting another type of spooky game or unless changing some stuffs around and perhaps adding a server with the following ideas:

• a Haunted House with a mini game.
  • Spooky Corn Field Maze.
  • Zombies roaming pier park with an incredible Halloween theme.
  • Haunted Park Attractions like a Frightening roller coaster.
  • New costumes and different varieties like (Frankenstein,werewolf, witch, mummy, zombie, skeleton, devil, alien, ghost, and Vampires!!)
  • Have a mini game trick or treating and reaching certain amount of candy will won a reward?!
  • Having the biggest PSH Halloween Fest giving away many creepy freebies
  • Having a cementery/graveyard with ghosts kinda looking related to the Cutteridge house

Also, different hairstyles for girls with long hair more classy that would make the avatar's face look better n not look like it has a big forehead this can be adding bangs or just making straight hair or curly long hair with  nicer hairstyles that look more realistic, and not too expensive.

Thanks!Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 28 (645 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Re: Halloween Ideas PSH 2012

Sep 25, 2012

Very good suggestions Lala I would enjoy any of these or all LOL Woman Happy

Message 2 of 28 (641 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
1148 posts

Sep 25, 2012

Wonderful ideas, all of  them. Smiley Happy

especially the Haunted House ! that would be so much fun.

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 3 of 28 (638 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Sep 25, 2012

Maybe the can make a special limited time Midway hunted carnival with rides and a hunted house

Message 4 of 28 (633 Views)
Sackboy
444 posts

Sep 25, 2012

@tsunade1224 not to be rude but hunted really? lol

Message 5 of 28 (618 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
909 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 26, 2012

I agree with everything the Lala4609 suggested.  I'd also add 3 things:

1.  The Halloween event (and all holiday events) should last the ENTIRE MONTH, not just the week before.  People want to feel in the mood to celebrate these holidays, and holding a huge event for the entire month (instead of a small event a week before the holiday) will help do that.  The Winter Wonderland events from previous years were up for almost a whole month, so Halloween and Thanksgiving events should too.

2.  Bring back ALL of the previous year's Halloween-themed furniture and clothes.  There's a bunch of stuff everyone would like another chance to buy but missed out the first time.

3.  Trick or Treating in the Mall.  Each store in both Malls would have a freebie, and it's up to us to find it.  Clues should be provided to help us look.

---signature---
Thanks to nDreams and the new Xi, my PS3 froze during Xi's download process and put me in a perpetual loop of file restorations every time I start up my PS3. I can no longer play Playstation Home or any of my PS3 games. 600+ dollars spent on Home content, down the ****ing drain. I'm done with Playstation Home, I'm done with Sony, and I'm done with this site, as my current PS3 situation no longer warrants my being here. Bye everyone.
Message 6 of 28 (605 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Sep 26, 2012

They've been pretty good at doing the holidays lately. One has to wonder what they might have planned.

Message 7 of 28 (590 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
571 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 26, 2012

Possible rewards could include vampire fangs head phone item, a bowl of candy ornament item,  vampire hunter stake hand item, etc.

Message 8 of 28 (581 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
539 posts

Sep 26, 2012

Hello . i would like to make a halloween wishlist of items i would love to make the final cut. a costume based on some of the most famous gothic women in pop culturelydia deets.jpgvampira.jpglily munster.jpgmorticia adams.jpgelvira.jpg

i would also like to see the LOCKWOOD HALLOWEEN REWARD ITEMS RETURN as i missed out on those beauties last year. i would also like to see the 2009 VAMPIRE FEMALE COSTUME return as it was removed before this account was born. hopefully some skeleton servants ( like the robot servant) can be added . speaking of witch( on purpose haha) , if we could get a classic style gothic couch and matching arm chair. how about a broom as a wall piece or maybe a staff/rod/wand wall piece and would also make good hand pieces too. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 28 (533 Views)
Fender Bender
1148 posts

Sep 26, 2012

I want the bottom right as a Costume .. Elvira, right ?

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 10 of 28 (517 Views)
0 Likes