Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: [Hallowe'en 2012] Creepy Cocktails Ingredients & Effects (SPOILERS*)

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

D-Nitrate wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Maybe pumpkin will return before tue... But at this rate highly unlikely!

Based on the fact that the ecotplasm is back, at this rate it is highly likely that the pumpkin will be back as well, but maybe there is a combo that will work without the pumpkin... But may be hard to find out with all the ranting over how crappy the rewards are ( the same rewards so many are ranting about how hard it is to get them) and all the raves about how much better JP Halloween event is despite how it's only available at certain times, has no games, other than dancing, moving, and poseing when queued.... All for just a glowing tale and ears... Yeah, wayyyy better than NA Halloween event.  

The only thing that is predictable on this forum is people will complain about anything.

I'll just say this, JP events like the Halloween event encourage teamwork and effort on the community as a whole to meet a goal. Specific directions are given so you know what you're doing, and times are given so people can work around their own schedules and know when to show up.

As for this NA event, the only teamwork I see is here on the forums, and that came with all the bickering and whining over bat wings and unorganized lists of cocktail mixtures. I can't imagine what non-forum users have had to go through to try and get the right ingredients. I think I rather have a more organized event where it feels like everyone wins rather than a crappy "run around and grab stuff" minigame shoved down my throat for a holiday.

This is probably one of the reasons why you see all the "ranting" here, Nitrate. We just want better is all, if it weren't for JP we wouldn't even believe that better is possible. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 701 of 705 (492 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 3, 2012
Again, I repeat this thread is outdated, has WRONG info that is very hard to edit, so please direct conversations here, so people see the most updated list ------> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/CREEPY-COCKTAILS-MASTER-INGREDIENT-MIX-LIST/...
Also can somebody lock this please? Im afraid if it keeps getting bumped people will get even more confused than we all already are. Thank you Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 702 of 705 (445 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4505 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

Sorry Chad, but in no way does the JP Halloween event encourage teamwork in any significant way... and it has its own obvious problems that only a heavily biased person could ignore.  Look, I've participated in almost every single event in JP Home since the very beginning and the only truly remarkable and memorable events were from IREM.   The rest have been grossly exaggerated in their "awesomeness" by those who think loving JP Home is hip.

If anyone who is truly unbiassed, and did an objective comparison, this event is significantly better than the one in JP.... Which is why several of my friends from JP have been complaining about their event and demanding Sony to have the same event as NA & EU.

In fact, I would bet anything that had JP had this event and we got the event in JP, there would be even more posts saying how much better this event is than the Ghost VS Pumpkin "event".   Grass is always greener...

Are there problems with this event?  Absolutely, worst of all is the very poor communication from Sony on what we should have expected from this event, and address the technical problems, like games becoming unavailable forcing you to leave and return to the space, thus losing all the ingredients collected to that point.

And to your point about teamwork, frankly this thread proves this event has far more teamwork, as combos, curses, and rewards are discovered and shared - where as in JP you just show up (but not whenever you want), dance, move, pose.  There isn't teamwork, as most are trying to get the wing and head effects so they aren't all working together to only do the commands for one or the other.

Speaking of effects, in JP not only is it harder to get the effects, but they are far fewer and last for only a few minutes... Yet it's cool to claim how awesome those effects are in JP, and complain about how we can't have the effects in NA as rewards.  Yeah hipsters!

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 703 of 705 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13187 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

Oh god, i was ignoring this due to Real Life, godarnit! 

This years event is WAY too confusing for me. CAN YOU UPDATE THE GAME JUST TO UNDERSTAND HOW THIS WORK AND ADD MISSING INFO ON THE INGREDIENTS EVEN IF U FORGOT WHAT IT LOOK LIKE. Or..Just give us all the reward (w/ apologize)

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 704 of 705 (368 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
4213 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Hey Everyone,

Please refer to the most recent thread on this topic here:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/CREEPY-COCKTAILS-MASTER-INGREDIENT-MIX-LIST/...

This thread will now be locked.  Thanks!

Message 705 of 705 (337 Views)
0 Likes