Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/08/2011
Offline
260 posts
 

Re: [Hallowe'en 2012] Creepy Cocktails Ingredients & Effects (SPOILERS*)

Oct 28, 2012
I've been trying a hand full of times each night for the hemlock item for the past few days with no success. Tried earlier today around noon and it was the first item I saw on the ground when I came into the space.

Just my experience with the hemlock item.. I finally got the tiki stool!

Message 231 of 705 (572 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/12/2007
Online
4523 posts
 

Re: [Hallowe'en 2012] Creepy Cocktails Ingredients & Effects (SPOILERS*)

Oct 28, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:
These are concrete facts and not just speculation.

 

With all due respect, what you believe aren't concrete facts either. Its all speculation on everyone's part. What is fact is what one of the Home devs might have to say on this space and how it works, but I know for certain they won't come forth and do that, so what everyone has to say is pure speculation and experience. None of it is fact. 

 

From my experience, I found the hemlocks to actually spawn during the middle of the day. During the night they haven't been showing up, so based on that I believe it is time based. Again its speculation, not fact that it is time based. It could easily be broken like you say it is. 


With all due respect, it isn't what I believe, it is what I saw and experienced first hand, so yes, it is a fact that I got the hemlock to spawn during the day and night.  That's a fact, not speculation.   Sorry for trying to help or waste my time offering my experience to help shed light on an issue.  I'll just stay out of it now.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...


"Like it never happened"


- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 232 of 705 (537 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: [Hallowe'en 2012] Creepy Cocktails Ingredients & Effects (SPOILERS*)

[ Edited ]
Oct 28, 2012

D-Nitrate wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:
These are concrete facts and not just speculation.

 

With all due respect, what you believe aren't concrete facts either. Its all speculation on everyone's part. What is fact is what one of the Home devs might have to say on this space and how it works, but I know for certain they won't come forth and do that, so what everyone has to say is pure speculation and experience. None of it is fact. 

 

From my experience, I found the hemlocks to actually spawn during the middle of the day. During the night they haven't been showing up, so based on that I believe it is time based. Again its speculation, not fact that it is time based. It could easily be broken like you say it is. 


With all due respect, it isn't what I believe, it is what I saw and experienced first hand, so yes, it is a fact that I got the hemlock to spawn during the day and night.  That's a fact, not speculation.   Sorry for trying to help or waste my time offering my experience to help shed light on an issue.  I'll just stay out of it now.


Wasn't trying to start anything with you Nitrate. Was just saying anything goes at this point, I'm not calling you a liar at all in that you were able to get the hemlock to appear anytime of the day. You might reconsider staying here, I think a lot of people could use the help seeing how this only lasts less than 2 weeks. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 233 of 705 (523 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/10/2009
Offline
2127 posts
 

Re: [Hallowe'en 2012] Creepy Cocktails Ingredients & Effects (SPOILERS*)

Oct 29, 2012

theres a skull mask and my friend got it but we cant remeber how he got it

Message 234 of 705 (444 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/12/2010
Offline
9504 posts
 

Re: [Hallowe'en 2012] Creepy Cocktails Ingredients & Effects (SPOILERS*)

Oct 29, 2012
^Smiley Surprised proof or didnt happen Smiley Tongue
Support Forums
Message 235 of 705 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/14/2011
Offline
3995 posts
 

Re: [Hallowe'en 2012] Creepy Cocktails Ingredients & Effects (SPOILERS*)

Oct 29, 2012

From YPSH: http://www.yourpshome.net/threads/creepy-cocktails-rewards.8254/#post-52538

 

 

Reward mixtures

Gunpowder + Hemlock + Ectoplasm = vampire nails
Gunpowder + Ectoplasm + Pumpkin = cat claws
Gunpowder + Hemlock + Pumpkin = devils nails

Effect mixtures

Cursed by Spirts
Gunpowder +Eye of Newt + Hemlock
Ectoplasm + Eye of Newt + Hemlock

Swamp Gas
Gunpowder +Eye of Newt + Ectoplasm

Bat Swarm
Hemlock + Pumpkin + Ectoplasm
Eye of Newt + Pumpkin + Ectoplasm

Hot Head
Gunpowder + Pumpkin + Eye of Newt

Fly Swarm
Hemlock + Pumpkin + Eye of Newt

There is also a Easter island tiki head stool which is reward for mixing all 5 different effects and 3 rewards.

 

 

CURSES
Pumpkin + hemlock + newt = fly Swarm curse 
Gunpowder + hemlock + newt = Spirits curse
Hemlock + pumpkin + ectoplasm = Bat swarm curse

 

Message 236 of 705 (418 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: [Hallowe'en 2012] Creepy Cocktails Ingredients & Effects (SPOILERS*)

Oct 29, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
^Smiley Surprised proof or didnt happen Smiley Tongue

Sugar skull mask:

 

Message 237 of 705 (366 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: [Hallowe'en 2012] Creepy Cocktails Ingredients & Effects (SPOILERS*)

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

^ *prepares for a crapstorm of "how u get mask" posts* Smiley Tongue

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 238 of 705 (357 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: [Hallowe'en 2012] Creepy Cocktails Ingredients & Effects (SPOILERS*)

Oct 29, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

^ *prepares for a crapstorm of "how u get mask" posts* Smiley Tongue


Well that's easy silly...you mix gunpowder, hemlock, and skull ( i think that was it anyway).

Message 239 of 705 (349 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: [Hallowe'en 2012] Creepy Cocktails Ingredients & Effects (SPOILERS*)

Oct 29, 2012

myalana wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

^ *prepares for a crapstorm of "how u get mask" posts* Smiley Tongue


Well that's easy silly...you mix gunpowder, hemlock, and skull ( i think that was it anyway).


Well, I saw a skull was apart of the ingredients, but I haven't actually seen it lying around in the space. Only place Ive seen it was at the tiki mixing bar up at the top with the other ingredients, and it was blurred out anyways.

 

Was the skull a pickup ingredient or won from a minigame. And where at?

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 240 of 705 (342 Views)
0 Likes