Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Re: Half the Month is gone an no word worried any1

Apr 17, 2007

Playboi2778 wrote:
An to answer ZW why is it wrong to have confidence in urself. If not I shouldn't even mention anything about Home. Are you worried you might not get in an is trying to kill my spirit with your negative remarks. Well they won't work I still believe in the system an if I dont get picked fine I still can join Home when it comes out in October

It's alright. If you want to pursue the beta, then your effort will pay off, and you'll have better chances of getting into the closed or open Home betas.
Just keep checking the site daily, and hope you are there when registrations open up

P.S. Thank you for making your font larger

Message 21 of 22 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Re: Half the Month is gone an no word worried any1

Apr 17, 2007

Playboi2778 wrote:
Well half the month of April is gone an still no word if things keep going this way it might be April 30th b4 we hear anything. I'm just so impatient  I've been eagerly waiting for Home since I fisrt heard about its subsequent release in Beta form this month and the Real release in October. I guess all my braids are gonna fall out b4 it does come time to sign up an the little I do have left is gonna be grey an stringy lol

So what you are saying is..... you are a ps3 owner and you are NOT used to waiting for everything yet?
Message 22 of 22 (7 Views)
0 Likes