Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/07/2009
Offline
1518 posts
 

Re: Hacked: Items in Home

Apr 16, 2010

 


pgsdi wrote:

Johnny has a good point...with all these "HACKS"  and Glitching.  it only proves that home is not secure...... and how do I know that when I purchase an item throught home. a hacker cannot steal my personal info.....

I think the Mods should be serious enough to give us an explination. on what they are doing to ensure our safety


 

seriously dont be worried basically all they do is download a file, log into a server and lock their items by earning a easy to get item like the tekken water bottle, then sign back onto homes server... impossible to steal info.

 

PhotobucketGif Created on Make A Gif
Message 21 of 73 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/24/2009
Offline
4834 posts
 

Re: Hacked: Items in Home

Apr 16, 2010

 


jkry_2_1_ wrote:

seriously dont be worried basically all they do is download a file, log into a server and lock their items by earning a easy to get item like the tekken water bottle, then sign back onto homes server... impossible to steal info.


 

I don't think the concern is with the sheeple that flock around after the fact but with the actually people that crack the codes.

 

Message 22 of 73 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/08/2007
Offline
2175 posts
 

Re: Hacked: Items in Home

Apr 16, 2010

 


hyperkane wrote:

 


jkry_2_1_ wrote:

seriously dont be worried basically all they do is download a file, log into a server and lock their items by earning a easy to get item like the tekken water bottle, then sign back onto homes server... impossible to steal info.


 

I don't think the concern is with the sheeple that flock around after the fact but with the actually people that crack the codes.

 


 

There are no cracked codes.

 



Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Message 23 of 73 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/31/2009
Offline
1804 posts
 

Re: Hacked: Items in Home

Apr 16, 2010
hello guys heres the deal theres a reason why items are region specific because of the lisencing ( you guys hack thats a federal offence and will be charged with prison/debt ) its illegal guys so stop before the feds come in k. ( it also ruins peoples home experience by seeing arses with hacked items bragging ) ( did i mention a report hackers? )
Call Of Duty: Black Ops FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daisy May Dixon 10~4~10
My Loving Dog


Join the Helghast Army today!
Message 24 of 73 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/12/2009
Offline
3844 posts
 

Re: Hacked: Items in Home

Apr 16, 2010

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Well they may say it not allowed TOS Stuff Blah Blah Blah!

 

But then why is it a well known MOD on Home has stuff or has been seen with stuff on Home that we know came from other Homes?

 

Is it OK if it's MOD that has Hacked stuff and yet the average Joe gets in Trouble then and yet certain MOD doesn't?

 

I say either Ban All Hacked item's! Or Allow us ALL to have them!

 

NUFF Said!

 

By: DCS


That's just one of the perks of being a MOD. Your argument is like going into McDonalds and saying to the manager "I just saw you eat a bag lunch that you brought from home, why can't I bring my own in here too?"
Having hacked items is against the TOS, but as long as you keep it discreet and don't cause a fuss, most people won't say much. It;s one of those things that happens, and everyone knows it does. As long as you don't draw attention to yourself, it's generally overlooked.
Think of it this way. If you were driving a car without a driver's license, you wouldn't put a sign o the outside teling everyone would you? It's the same here.....don't make them have to approach you, and they generally won't.
Message 25 of 73 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/07/2009
Offline
1518 posts
 

Re: Hacked: Items in Home

Apr 16, 2010

 


Johnnybeachboy wrote:
hello guys heres the deal theres a reason why items are region specific because of the lisencing ( you guys hack thats a federal offence and will be charged with prison/debt ) its illegal guys so stop before the feds come in k. ( it also ruins peoples home experience by seeing arses with hacked items bragging ) ( did i mention a report hackers? )

 

LMAO THE DAY SOMEONE GETS ARRESTED FOR THAT iLL EAT A FOOT!

 

PhotobucketGif Created on Make A Gif
Message 26 of 73 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/08/2007
Offline
2175 posts
 

Re: Hacked: Items in Home

Apr 16, 2010

Johnnybeachboy wrote:
hello guys heres the deal theres a reason why items are region specific because of the lisencing ( you guys hack thats a federal offence and will be charged with prison/debt ) its illegal guys so stop before the feds come in k. ( it also ruins peoples home experience by seeing arses with hacked items bragging ) ( did i mention a report hackers? )

Prisoner: What you in for?

Me: I hacked some free stuff on a virtual application.

Prisoner: What the **bleep**?

 



Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Message 27 of 73 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/31/2009
Offline
1804 posts
 

Re: Hacked: Items in Home

Apr 16, 2010
its true its a fed offence but under son its breaking tos im just saying its possible someday
Call Of Duty: Black Ops FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daisy May Dixon 10~4~10
My Loving Dog


Join the Helghast Army today!
Message 28 of 73 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/31/2009
Offline
1804 posts
 

Re: Hacked: Items in Home

Apr 16, 2010
also im jealous because jp gets better quality items then we get.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daisy May Dixon 10~4~10
My Loving Dog


Join the Helghast Army today!
Message 29 of 73 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/23/2009
Offline
658 posts
 

Re: Hacked: Items in Home

Apr 16, 2010
Hackers in general do what they do for attention as they have very little friends, so what better way to make some then to parade around in NA home with things you can't get there.

OOOH LOOK..he has stuff on i never seen...ooooh...ahhhh
Goodbye PSN home, You made the PS3 different, In a good way.

Message 30 of 73 (104 Views)