Wastelander
835 posts

Re: Hacked: Items in Home

Apr 16, 2010

I'm guessing hacking in Home is one of those things that is not allowed, but is hard to enforce. I mean, I see no real attempt to crack down on this, so hacking is going to keep increasing until Sony busts out the banhammer.

Photobucket
Message 11 of 73 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Apr 16, 2010

xXZACARDXx wrote:

to-late-2-game wrote:

yes  hacking other region home items is illegal and any 1 can report u for hacking and if a mod sees u with a hacked item u can get banned

wrong. Mods dont care if you wear gear because its free your not doing anything wrong and you cant report someone for wearing something you dont have out of jealousy.

right but hacking is still agents the t.o.s no mater who u are and if u have a hacked item u can still get introuble 4 hacking

Message 12 of 73 (167 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Apr 16, 2010

MidnightxMenace wrote:

I'm guessing hacking in Home is one of those things that is not allowed, but is hard to enforce. I mean, I see no real attempt to crack down on this, so hacking is going to keep increasing until Sony busts out the banhammer.

Couldn't have said it better myself, it isn't allowed but it's something you really can't do much about. Guess we'll see in time what Sony does. I mean its not like they don't read these forums, they haven't locked any of the threads lately about 'hacked' items, who knows? They could be scheming even as we speak lol

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 13 of 73 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Apr 16, 2010

Well they may say it not allowed TOS Stuff Blah Blah Blah!

But then why is it a well known MOD on Home has stuff or has been seen with stuff on Home that we know came from other Homes?

Is it OK if it's MOD that has Hacked stuff and yet the average Joe gets in Trouble then and yet certain MOD doesn't?

I say either Ban All Hacked item's! Or Allow us ALL to have them!

NUFF Said!

By: DCS

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 14 of 73 (167 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10027 posts

Apr 16, 2010
Well of course something needs to be done about it. It's probably to blame for lack of game support towards Home - If people just get the rewards willy nilly without even owning the game, let alone working hard on it.
Message 15 of 73 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2726 posts

Apr 16, 2010

Rene_Led wrote:

No offense John but this subject has brought up sooo many times just this week lol

Sure it sucks for the honest buyers but oh well. But what can we really do (Lets give those AK's a purpose in PSHome!! lol jk jk!) It's their risk. Read my below sig V

There was plenty of n00bs I would have wanted to blast out of that room that with their attitude didn't even know what Socom is so I support use of AKs in home LOL.

Message 16 of 73 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Apr 16, 2010

xXZACARDXx wrote:

Johnnybeachboy wrote:

Ok ive seen an increase in hacked items (Japan items mostly) in Home. I feel this needs to be stopped or the Home Devs give us the items since they also have them. Ive also heard the HCM allow it and have been letting it go on. I also believe this is ridiculous. Has anyone ever heard of people allowing users to break the TOS? anyone agree?

Oh jealousy is such a horrible thing.

Attention seeking is worse.

Message 17 of 73 (168 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1518 posts

Apr 16, 2010

Rene_Led wrote:

No offense John but this subject has brought up sooo many times just this week lol

Sure it sucks for the honest buyers but oh well. But what can we really do (Lets give those AK's a purpose in PSHome!! lol jk jk!) It's their risk. Read my below sig V

ise only works for free items and one paid item but if mods see that item theyll ban.

PhotobucketGif Created on Make A Gif
Message 18 of 73 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1518 posts

Apr 16, 2010

MidnightxMenace wrote:

actually its quite easy and EA proves that dont believe me? hack ANY EA item and go to the EA sports complex youll get banned quick the EA server reads what EA unlocks you have and then the system checks to see if you unlocked it legit.

PhotobucketGif Created on Make A Gif
Message 19 of 73 (168 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1188 posts

Apr 16, 2010

Johnny has a good point...with all these "HACKS"  and Glitching.  it only proves that home is not secure...... and how do I know that when I purchase an item throught home. a hacker cannot steal my personal info.....

I think the Mods should be serious enough to give us an explination. on what they are doing to ensure our safety

Message 20 of 73 (168 Views)