Fender Bender
3914 posts

Re: HOW TO REPORT NONSENSE QUESTION AT THE BUZZ! SPACE

Jul 18, 2009

zoahporre wrote:

This is one of the many reasons why I am against community made content, and why it shall fail in home. There are far too many stupid people in the world to participate correctly.

If sony did it right UCC would be no problem.. They just need a team to approve items before they go up.

Message Edited by ADAMPwns on 07-18-2009 12:46 AM
Message 11 of 19 (381 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jul 18, 2009

Feel free to report the quizzes using R2, but I think that feature is just so the mods can delete quizzes containing profanity.

The Buzz Home space only uses quizzes that have a good rating at mybuzzquiz.com, so if you came across a bad quiz the best thing to do would be to go there, find it, play it and give it one star. Sometimes the author will give their own quiz a high rating even though it's garbage.

There are 1.7 million questions, so I don't think mods can check each one. 

Message 12 of 19 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3090 posts

Jul 18, 2009
This is another reason why devs doesn't allow user videos/music.
Photobucket
Message 13 of 19 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1505 posts

Jul 18, 2009

areskins wrote:
This is another reason why devs doesn't allow user videos/music.

n copyright issues too.  if they allow user videos, im pretty sure there'll be younglings in the plaza asking  'dude! wanna watch some naughty movies? come to my house!' LMAO! 

Message 14 of 19 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4226 posts

Jul 18, 2009

areskins wrote:
Tired of getting questions like "What color/number am I thinking?"? So start reporting those questions to BUZZ team. If you encountered these questions, press R2 on your controller and report that quiz. I can't get the 25 t-shirt because I keep getting these questions that you have no choice but to guess.

THere is Nothing wrong with those quizes,

First of all, it makes it so everyone has a fair chance (ya dont see alot of people going to one square)

Second, everyone votes for a quiz

Third, its fun for most people 

Dont report those quizes because people made those quizes to have fun, unless the quiz is realllllly offensive in a way. No reporting here

http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 15 of 19 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3090 posts

Jul 19, 2009

Subtenko wrote:

areskins wrote:
Tired of getting questions like "What color/number am I thinking?"? So start reporting those questions to BUZZ team. If you encountered these questions, press R2 on your controller and report that quiz. I can't get the 25 t-shirt because I keep getting these questions that you have no choice but to guess.

THere is Nothing wrong with those quizes,

First of all, it makes it so everyone has a fair chance (ya dont see alot of people going to one square)

Second, everyone votes for a quiz

Third, its fun for most people 

Dont report those quizes because people made those quizes to have fun, unless the quiz is realllllly offensive in a way. No reporting here

Well if you're aiming for the 25 t-shirt you're done. There is no way you can get it. BUZZ! is a game to test what you know and not to test how good at predictions/guesses are you.

Photobucket
Message 16 of 19 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Jul 20, 2009
Well you dont see Alex Trebek saying pick a category from the board "Whats on my mind right now", "Guess the number i'm thinking", "How much money is in my wallet right now", or "What side coin is landing up when I throw it"

I don't mind the quizes like Simpsons or old movies, but at least have the right answer. And like i was saying earlier there should be a rate this within home. I'm not gona sit with my computer on one side of me and Home on the other side of me as i go through the quiz. I think i'm too busy playing the game to have to rate the lame quiz provided i have time to find it.
Message 17 of 19 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Jul 20, 2009

AMEN!

I'm sick and tired of stupid teeny bopper topics!

I got fed up with the Buzz game, it was all Simpsons, Super-Heros, and trash TV.

Most with their brain under their shoe picked them.  I wanted something intellectually challenging, not to see if I watched the latest Lost episode.

Message 18 of 19 (381 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1084 posts

Jul 20, 2009

SuperShops wrote:

AMEN!

I'm sick and tired of stupid teeny bopper topics!

I got fed up with the Buzz game, it was all Simpsons, Super-Heros, and trash TV.

Most with their brain under their shoe picked them.  I wanted something intellectually challenging, not to see if I watched the latest Lost episode.

I had a difficuly WW2 quiz yesterday and a quiz about soft drinks.  Both were excellent because the majority ran around like lost sheep.

I wasn't sure about the soft drinks quiz to start with but when it had questions like "What is the oldest soft drink?" I knew it was going to be good.

Message 19 of 19 (381 Views)
0 Likes