Highlighted
Aug 23 2010
By: misscooco_909 I Only Post Everything 864 posts

HOMEstyle Issue 7 is ONLINE and Featuring Veronica, and Audrey of QORE!!!!

20 replies 30 views Edited Aug 23, 2010

Hello Home community,

I am proud to present our latest issue of HOMEstyle magazine issue 7! We turned up the heat this summer to bring you all ainterview with the lovely and talented host of Playstations Qore, Veronica Belmont and Audrey Cleo..

Also in this issue, the lady's of fashion help you keep your avatar in style with another edition of trash and treasure.  Also check outsitting shotgun with homeboy79 as he reviews some of your favorite home space..  Homelings return for another blog, look outside ofthe box with Glitchzone,  and much more in this our 7th issue of HOMEstyle Magazine.

Click on the link and enjoy!!

http://homestylesmagazine.com/

thanks,

Misscooco_909

editor and chief

HOMEstyle Magazine.

sc misscooco
Message 1 of 21 (30 Views)
Wastelander
545 posts

Re: HOMEstyle Issue 7 is ONLINE and Featuring Veronica, and Audrey of QORE!!!!

Aug 23, 2010

Fantastic as ever!

Always amazed how much content you produce each month

Message 2 of 21 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Aug 23, 2010
Message 3 of 21 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6519 posts

Aug 23, 2010
Message 4 of 21 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1546 posts

Aug 23, 2010

Man, awesome job, the way you guys make the magazine look is really neat. How long does it take to make an issue as big as this?

Message 5 of 21 (30 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
864 posts

Aug 23, 2010

mybro92 wrote:

Man, awesome job, the way you guys make the magazine look is really neat. How long does it take to make an issue as big as this?

Thank you, We have a great team working on articles and interviews all the time. Our team has deadlines for each issue, once we reach one deadline, our writers start on the next issue content. Interviews are planned months in advance, they are not as easy to turn around in a short amount of time. Overall  a issue like #7 takes about 3 months to plan organize and execute. The majority of the work is done 3 to 5 weeks before the issue goes online.

sc misscooco
Message 6 of 21 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3914 posts

Aug 23, 2010

Okay, this has really been bothering me.. it's Editor IN Chief, not Editor and Chief. Do you not read actual publications? Otherwise excellent, but such errors irk me.

Message 7 of 21 (30 Views)
I Only Post Everything
864 posts

Aug 23, 2010

ADAMPwns wrote:

Okay, this has really been bothering me.. it's Editor IN Chief, not Editor and Chief. Do you not read actual publications? Otherwise excellent, but such errors irk me.

LOL , I have seen written both ways, we like "and" maybe we are just a bit odd, but this way  I can pick up the pen for a day, and then next day wear the feather head dress.. We tried IN once but the feather were hard to swallow.

Glad you like the magazine though.. Thank you.

sc misscooco
Message 8 of 21 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3914 posts

Aug 24, 2010

misscooco_909 wrote:

ADAMPwns wrote:

LOL , I have seen written both ways, we like "and" maybe we are just a bit odd, but this way  I can pick up the pen for a day, and then next day wear the feather head dress.. We tried IN once but the feather were hard to swallow.

Glad you like the magazine though.. Thank you.

It's written professionally as "Editor In Chief", because that is the actual title of the job. I have never seen it written as Editor And Chief, but I don't suppose it matters much, it just bugs me a bit. The layout this month was great though, easily the best one yet.

Message 9 of 21 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
94 posts

Aug 24, 2010

I've never checked out HOMEstyle magazine before until now.  I guess Veronica Belmont caught my attention <3 lol.  Audrey's cute too.  I was surprised to see an article about Evo 2010 while flipping thru the pages.  I think that's pretty cool that our community was featured in that article.  Kudo's to the team for putting that together, great job .  I can't give actual kudo's yet, I think I need about 500 more posts/clutter to be able to lol.

Photobucket
Message 10 of 21 (30 Views)
0 Likes