Reply
Sep 24 2007
By: Falcone827 Uncharted Territory 1736 posts
Offline

HOMEless! all the excitement taken away!

11 replies 3 views Edited Sep 24, 2007
  Yeah, I no there is like 489347297592 more posts about the same thing but I just want to get this off my chest here. I think we all almost soiled ourself as the closer we got to the release, and once we soiled oursleves the most, the excitment and soiling all goes away by a single change of the release date! I hate how they teased us like this! I mean, couldn't they just work on what their doing in a HOME update? Well I guess all of us will be HOMEless until Spring 08.
Message 1 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/14/2007
Offline
1736 posts
 

Re: HOMEless! all the excitement taken away!

Sep 24, 2007
Because of the wait of the delay... Don't you guys think they should give us something? Maybe a like a $20 gift card for home?
Message 2 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/18/2005
Offline
367 posts
 

Re: HOMEless! all the excitement taken away!

Sep 24, 2007


Falcone---827 wrote:
Because of the wait of the delay... Don't you guys think they should give us something? Maybe a like a $20 gift card for home?


No.
Stop making spamful threads about its delay.
We all know about it.
1.5>2.0>2.7>3.0>3.05>3.40>3.50>3.70>3.71>3.8
I didn't realize I could update my psp's firmware at first >.>
Message 3 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/14/2007
Offline
1736 posts
 

Re: HOMEless! all the excitement taken away!

Sep 24, 2007
well ur spamming my thread, now aren't u? Ä
Message 4 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/18/2005
Offline
367 posts
 

Re: HOMEless! all the excitement taken away!

Sep 24, 2007


Falcone---827 wrote:
well ur spamming my thread, now aren't u? Ä


No. Seeing as how I answered your question.
I argued to stop making making threads to spam the forums.
1.5>2.0>2.7>3.0>3.05>3.40>3.50>3.70>3.71>3.8
I didn't realize I could update my psp's firmware at first >.>
Message 5 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/27/2007
Offline
3565 posts
 

Re: HOMEless! all the excitement taken away!

Sep 24, 2007


Falcone---827 wrote:
well ur spamming my thread, now aren't u? Ä


and you're spamming the whole board, what's your point?
Message 6 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/23/2007
Offline
834 posts
 

Re: HOMEless! all the excitement taken away!

Sep 24, 2007


Falcone---827 wrote:
Because of the wait of the delay... Don't you guys think they should give us something? Maybe a like a $20 gift card for home?


20$ gift card for what..not charging us for a free chat service?
I have accepted Paris Hilton as my personal Lord and Savior.
Message 7 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/16/2007
Offline
500 posts
 

Re: HOMEless! all the excitement taken away!

Sep 24, 2007
if u dnt no then let me tell u, there will still b a open home beta comming late nov/early december so we still get to use it this year now stop b*tching



braaap


Message Edited by webman69 on 09-24-2007 05:19 AM
Message 8 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/27/2007
Offline
3565 posts
 

Re: HOMEless! all the excitement taken away!

Sep 24, 2007


twoinches wrote:


Falcone---827 wrote:
Because of the wait of the delay... Don't you guys think they should give us something? Maybe a like a $20 gift card for home?


20$ gift card for what..not charging us for a free chat service?


Seriously why does everything think Sony owes us something?
If you follow that logic then Microsoft owes each of their Red Ring of Death customers about $400 in gift cards but you don't hear any of them crying about that.
Message 9 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/15/2004
Offline
834 posts
 

Re: HOMEless! all the excitement taken away!

Sep 24, 2007
Wow, its being delayed. Big Deal. They probably found something wrong with it. Wouldn't you want a game that was complete and have no mistakes, or should we rush it for the sake of getting it out there.
Message 10 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes