Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 11/29/2012
Offline
201 posts
 

Re: HOMEcraft Coming September 2014

Dec 26, 2013
Me and my home husband already doing this too bad they don't have much color option
“Sometimes people are beautiful.
Not in looks.
Not in what they say.
Just in what they are.”
Message 11 of 26 (186 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/27/2008
Offline
5706 posts
 

Re: HOMEcraft Coming September 2014

Dec 26, 2013

Nativebabygirl wrote:
Me and my home husband already doing this too bad they don't have much color option

goodluck. study the material and like with LBP, minecraft has its on look and feel.  Main key is just getting the general look right. well i just spent last few hours mining resources see yall tomorrow.

images.jpg

Message 12 of 26 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/15/2004
Offline
995 posts
 

Re: HOMEcraft Coming September 2014

Dec 26, 2013

TSFRJ wrote:

Nativebabygirl wrote:
Me and my home husband already doing this too bad they don't have much color option

goodluck. study the material and like with LBP, minecraft has its on look and feel.  Main key is just getting the general look right. well i just spent last few hours mining resources see yall tomorrow.


Creative mode not your style?

Message 13 of 26 (172 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/12/2011
Offline
3859 posts
 

Re: HOMEcraft Coming September 2014

Dec 26, 2013

;^) Heh. Whether in your new job, or in your PSHome/Minecraft efforts, just remember the wisdom of Michaelangelo: "Trifles make perfection, but perfection is no trifle."

 

In other words, take your time, dude.

Message 14 of 26 (164 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 10/06/2013
Offline
1732 posts
 

Re: HOMEcraft Coming September 2014

Dec 26, 2013
Ideas like this symbolize how much Home needs to be on PS4, Tranny's tempted to buy Micecraft just to see your version of Home on it.
Message 15 of 26 (159 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/02/2009
Offline
3284 posts
 

Re: HOMEcraft Coming September 2014

Dec 26, 2013

Tranny_Got_Swag wrote:
Ideas like this symbolize how much Home needs to be on PS4, Tranny's tempted to buy Micecraft just to see your version of Home on it.

I just got Minecraft yesterday its quite fun! Kinda hard at first but its fun! 

Honestly it wasn't suggestive at all it was quite blatant!
Message 16 of 26 (154 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/23/2006
Offline
4236 posts
 

Re: HOMEcraft Coming September 2014

Dec 26, 2013
So is this game like the sims? Lbp? Lego? What can it be compared to, if anything at all?
Message 17 of 26 (149 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13193 posts
 

Re: HOMEcraft Coming September 2014

Dec 26, 2013

so...your swiching LBP to Minecraft? tat means your quiting LBP in favor to Minecraft?

 

Message 18 of 26 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13193 posts
 

Re: HOMEcraft Coming September 2014

Dec 26, 2013

mrdiamond666 wrote:
So is this game like the sims? Lbp? Lego? What can it be compared to, if anything at all?

Message 19 of 26 (134 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/27/2008
Offline
5706 posts
 

Re: HOMEcraft Coming September 2014

Dec 26, 2013

al2009man wrote:

so...your swiching LBP to Minecraft? tat means your quiting LBP in favor to Minecraft?

 


Are you kidding lol. We just got new DC universe DLC for lbp2, I have new materials and more HOME content to recreate. This just means with minecraft added to my creative tools that bothe LBP2 and LBPVita playstation HOME levels will have longer development cycles. To quit lbp is like HOME without the HUB.

images.jpg

Message 20 of 26 (119 Views)