Survivor
2597 posts

Re: HOME!!!

Jul 6, 2007

JAVST3R8 wrote:
Then just don't come to the forums. Seriously this is what they were made for.

What are they made for?  To complain about not getting in.  Hehe.
Message 11 of 18 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
844 posts

Jul 6, 2007

ps3owns wrote:
yea but do i sit there and freak out becuz i didnt get in no i dont

lol, what you're doing is worse. You're freaking out about people being hyped about this. You even made a thread about people being excited that have no significance in your life. Chill out, go get a beer or apple juice or whatever instead of complaining about people complaining.
Message 12 of 18 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6880 posts

Jul 6, 2007

OCHOAMAN wrote:

ps3owns wrote:

lol, what you're doing is worse. You're freaking out about people being hyped about this. You even made a thread about people being excited that have no significance in your life. Chill out, go get a beer or apple juice or whatever instead of complaining about people complaining.

Then people complain about people complaining....and so on and so on. It's a never ending cycle.....
Photobucket
Message 13 of 18 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3705 posts

Jul 6, 2007

QCVic wrote:

OCHOAMAN wrote:

ps3owns wrote:

Then people complain about people complaining....and so on and so on. It's a never ending cycle.....

True.
Message 14 of 18 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
532 posts

Jul 6, 2007
see, the poeple checking evey second will help us by giveing us the info on whether home is up for download or not and all we have to do is look at the forums whenever we have the time. see, we are mooching of there efforts.

Message 15 of 18 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Jul 6, 2007
and I'm constantly on the forums, homebetatrial.com, and the PS store.  and watch, I'm still gonna miss when to sign up haha
Add Me!
PSN: TwilightGravity
Message 16 of 18 (26 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1055 posts

Jul 6, 2007
the only reason I'm obsessed with home is because I think this could put the xbox 360 in its place... the trash.
Message 17 of 18 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3390 posts

Jul 6, 2007
Why do you care so much if people camplain or not, if it doesnt concern move on with yrou life. If you are not interested then don't post. No point in making  another thread talking about how much you dont liek hearing people complain, when in fact you are complaining yourself.
Message 18 of 18 (26 Views)
0 Likes