Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Re: HOME weekly/monthly UPDATES??

Dec 15, 2008
Yeah i'm thinking weekly updates too, like LBP. Hopefully this week we'll be seeing the mini games such as Space Hopper and Red Bull and game spaces. Can't wait for the Resistance game space!
Photobucket
Message 11 of 15 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5839 posts

Dec 15, 2008

Locust_Star wrote:

The answer is this: It will be updated constantly. Home is a living thing. Remember, it's a platform, not a game. You will see this thing evolve so rapidly, you'll be shocked.

Oh, and thanks for the kind words. We really, really appreciate it.

updated constantly with updates to make it run smoother? or content.
Message 12 of 15 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Dec 15, 2008
Im excited for this news, i havent noticed any updates since launch of open beta, but i hope to see changes really soon im excited to see the future of Home unfold before my eyes lol Even so, Home is still fun i like walkin around and lookin at the enviornments and playin bowling and all that. Of course, if there was more stuff i would enjoy it more, and be tempted to pay for some kool things to help Home become even better.
My PS3 Games: DMC4, Eternal Sonata, GTAIV, NBA2k8, Motorstorm, Assassins Creed, LBP
Message 13 of 15 (5 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1296 posts

Dec 15, 2008

I wish you didnt have to input a code in to access the secrete rooms every time. and i soooo agree with the more arcades and bowling comment, i haven't been able to try the bowling yet cuz everytime im on it is full.
I haven t been able to get into the rooms...keeps saying waiting for server or something like that
Just because you're not paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Message 14 of 15 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
927 posts

Dec 15, 2008
Like if they going to update it every week then they should have Thread(LOCKED) where only some people can write with the updates that is going to happen in this week or after it happens what they update was.
Message 15 of 15 (5 Views)
0 Likes