Dec 13 2008
By: bball230 I Only Post Everything 1105 posts

HOME weekly/monthly UPDATES??

14 replies 27 views Edited Dec 13, 2008

well i dont know about u but i gotta give the home team a round of applause! great job! u not only followed through on "some" of our wants- NEW central plaza but also gotta the beta OPEN! and it went-- and is still going smoother than i thought, even though there are problems those were expected.

NOW what i am intrested in knowing is about how home will be updated with content? will it be updated weekly like the PSN store is updated every thursday? or will we have to wait for BIG home updates that bring new features ETC.. OR with features and new stuff all come at the weekly updates( if there are any?)

also some suggestions for CYD and L_C

-PSN store accessible through home mall

-STREAMING CONTENT through HDD

-EXTRA gaming arcades and bowling tables( there almost ALWAYS being used when u try to play)

-HOME CASH (from trophies).. this is a great idea to attract people to staying in home.. A LOT!!! of people were turned off by the fact the had to BUY a lot of the items in the mall... especially on day 1( i was a beta tester so i didnt)

Message 1 of 15 (27 Views)
Wastelander
945 posts

Re: HOME weekly/monthly UPDATES??

Dec 13, 2008
How about the ability to make gifts in home. It would be cool to be able to gift something you won or bought in the mall to another user...
Message 2 of 15 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
1040 posts

Dec 13, 2008

The answer is this: It will be updated constantly. Home is a living thing. Remember, it's a platform, not a game. You will see this thing evolve so rapidly, you'll be shocked.

Oh, and thanks for the kind words. We really, really appreciate it.

Message 3 of 15 (27 Views)
Splicer
59 posts

Dec 13, 2008

yea home is realli kool and i like that their is secret doors like in the uncharted area u realli should keep that and also the earning new clothes and things from playin games thats realli kool 2

Message 4 of 15 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
13761 posts

Dec 13, 2008

bball230 wrote:

well i dont know about u but i gotta give the home team a round of applause! great job! u not only followed through on "some" of our wants- NEW central plaza but also gotta the beta OPEN! and it went-- and is still going smoother than i thought, even though there are problems those were expected.

NOW what i am intrested in knowing is about how home will be updated with content? will it be updated weekly like the PSN store is updated every thursday? or will we have to wait for BIG home updates that bring new features ETC.. OR with features and new stuff all come at the weekly updates( if there are any?)

also some suggestions for CYD and L_C

-PSN store accessible through home mall

-STREAMING CONTENT through HDD

-EXTRA gaming arcades and bowling tables( there almost ALWAYS being used when u try to play)

-HOME CASH (from trophies).. this is a great idea to attract people to staying in home.. A LOT!!! of people were turned off by the fact the had to BUY a lot of the items in the mall... especially on day 1( i was a beta tester so i didnt)

ide also like to see Home native in 1080p.

Uplay: JasonVoorhees98
Steam: JasonVoorhees987
Origin: JasonVoorhees987
XBL: CMaggotbone
Social Club: GrimReaper4383
Message 5 of 15 (27 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1330 posts

Dec 13, 2008

Locust_Star wrote:

The answer is this: It will be updated constantly. Home is a living thing. Remember, it's a platform, not a game. You will see this thing evolve so rapidly, you'll be shocked.

well cant we at least have a tv to watch your things on your HDD and so on
Message 6 of 15 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3600 posts

Dec 14, 2008

Locust_Star wrote:

That sounds very promising. I hope this confirms that we dont have to wait for a thursday to get new stuff like the Red Bull island.

Message 7 of 15 (27 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 14, 2008
when is constantly? every day?
Message 8 of 15 (27 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 15, 2008
i dnt have home and its nt above my psn wat should i do
Message 9 of 15 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
271 posts

Dec 15, 2008
I wish you didnt have to input a code in to access the secrete rooms every time. and i soooo agree with the more arcades and bowling comment, i haven't been able to try the bowling yet cuz everytime im on it is full.

Home Closed Beta Tester
Resistance 2 Beta Tester
Remember me, one day i will be the biggest internet meme of all.
Message 10 of 15 (27 Views)
0 Likes