Fender Bender
4789 posts

Re: HOME...the ups and downs

Feb 3, 2009

I too miss the 3 CB shirts and have been promised by L_S that they are working on a return - but that was over a month ago! 

Anyway, I've been told that others that came before me, closed beta testers from early '08 and even '07, had clothing that they won and have never gotten back. So, I'm not too optimistic about their return - just sucks to see others running around wearing something I worked hard on getting.

jaymc account
Message 21 of 24 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
660 posts

Feb 3, 2009

PrizeFighterX6 wrote:
Thank you Wolverine8780 for all your suport on my thread. Its sad that other people miss-understood what this thread is all about. The point I was trying to get across was that me and A-LOT of my friends no longer go HOME, no longer attend HOME gatherings, or purchase anything from HOME because of some of the things that I mentioned in the thread. I, among some of my close friends miss what HOME used to be and what it used to mean. There are far too many people that complain about the wrong things, There are deffinitely too many people that request things that home does not need and because of this HOME is becoming more like a playground for whiners. This is just my opinion but there are others that share my beliefs. Cyd and Lucust Star, please start listening to the right people. Don't let HOME die with the dummies that request things that are useless for HOME.

Ya know what else is sad.... since this open beta has started. It's almost as if the "group" of friends I/we had went through a giant divorce. I heard of people going their seperate ways but this is rediculous. Or maybe I am just that busy .. no idea. But I come online now .... and I noticed that over half the people that I used to hang with are offline more than they used to be ...I usually catch you on a Sunday prize but usually then we both say where the heck is everyone. The drama hasn't helped things much either .. I said my piece on the last bit of drama... so next time I ain't gonna be dragged in it. Thank God too.... but I miss you guys ...I mean ...all of ya ... no matter what our differences may be from time to time. And for the record .. after that last bout with drama I proudly proclaim ...scarlett my dear ... I don't give a damn.

PSJunkies.com
Message 22 of 24 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
660 posts

Feb 11, 2009

jaymc wrote:

I too miss the 3 CB shirts and have been promised by L_S that they are working on a return - but that was over a month ago! 

Anyway, I've been told that others that came before me, closed beta testers from early '08 and even '07, had clothing that they won and have never gotten back. So, I'm not too optimistic about their return - just sucks to see others running around wearing something I worked hard on getting.

With this last update we should be expecting the cb japan stuff to slowly trickle back to people...now that we wont lose anything else that is.

PSJunkies.com
Message 23 of 24 (10 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1061 posts

Feb 11, 2009
i remember the lost items aswell, i'd have to agree with the OP.
Message 24 of 24 (10 Views)