Apr 03 2007
By: tooled~ Monster Hunter 42 posts

HOME fight mode on/off

1 replies 34 views Edited Apr 3, 2007
I think it would be great if you could have big fights in home.  If you wanted to, you could hit select or something and turn fight mode on, and fight with anyone who has fight mode on.  others could watch or join in.  if you have fight mode turned off, punches or kicks would wizz right through you so you dont have to be bothered if you dont want.  but if you do want, i just think it would be fun to punch someone in the face after a game of pool if i want and it turns into an all out brawl.  and no jail time.... woohoo!
PSN name: tooled
Message 1 of 2 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
10063 posts

Re: HOME fight mode on/off

Apr 3, 2007

tooled wrote:
I think it would be great if you could have big fights in home.  If you wanted to, you could hit select or something and turn fight mode on, and fight with anyone who has fight mode on.  others could watch or join in.  if you have fight mode turned off, punches or kicks would wizz right through you so you dont have to be bothered if you dont want.  but if you do want, i just think it would be fun to punch someone in the face after a game of pool if i want and it turns into an all out brawl.  and no jail time.... woohoo!

This was mentioned before, Sony will not allow fighting in something that is to be a community in all fairness that would contradict its existance, Sony is not one to promote fighting, especially when its something that is for the community, look at it this way, Home is virtually PSU in 3D, with you doing your communication through an avatar. They don't allow fighting and Flames to go on here why would Sony
Message 2 of 2 (34 Views)
0 Likes