Apr 22 2007
By: NEIGHMOE Splicer 58 posts

HOME POOR HOME

14 replies 56 views Edited Apr 22, 2007
i recently found out that you could buy stuff in home but from another expeirence...(unescape) people who pade money were mebers and in home there might be somestuff we couldnt get and there would eventually be no point of home because people who pay money are gonna have a lot better stuff i like home but...not another runescape
The 360 controller is great for pleasure
Message 1 of 15 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3376 posts

Re: HOME POOR HOME

Apr 22, 2007
u guys home will end up like motorstorm......its good but overhyped
Message 2 of 15 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Apr 22, 2007

Exahtahtor wrote:
i recently found out that you could buy stuff in home but from another expeirence...(unescape) people who pade money were mebers and in home there might be somestuff we couldnt get and there would eventually be no point of home because people who pay money are gonna have a lot better stuff i like home but...not another runescape

What the heck are you talking about? The Premium stuff is going to be cheap... you don't need the premium items to use HOME... you'll be just fine.
Message 3 of 15 (56 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Apr 22, 2007
ok... #1 i do see where your coming from. #2 Please dont compare runescape to playstation for the simple fact that runescape wasnt made by sony it was developed and published by Jagex Ltd. and it was made for the PC.  #3 i so far do not know of sony overpricing anything... all the games that ive had that go online have been free some you can pay for extra things but its always been cheap... and me not being able to buy most of them because i dont have a credit card or the money(most of the time) went on just fine in the games. You dont have to buy things to be able to enjoy them... like the saying goes The best things in Life are FREE. . Please excuse me if ive come across a little harsh or anything its not my intention but please judge the game after it comes out and if you still dont like it then Otay! oh and i dont know if motorstorm was overhyped due to the fact that i dont watch TV or go online too much (i just found HOME intruging ) so i wont make a comment about that because i dont know if its true or not lol ugh im shuting up now!
Message 4 of 15 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2639 posts

Apr 22, 2007
Not evrything in home is bought through traditional means. Certain things can be unlocked like Resistance Fall of Man Wallpaper and shirts. In fact i'm 100% sure you could completly outfit your online avatar without spending a penny, as long as your good at the games that is!
Message 5 of 15 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Apr 22, 2007
Not to mention some content will come with games, so as long as you keep buying PS3 games, you'll keep getting new content.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 15 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17376 posts

Apr 22, 2007
The only stuff people are paying for are things like bigger apartments or big TVs and such. How does that give anyone any benefit? It's not a game, no one can have any advantage.
Message 7 of 15 (56 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Apr 22, 2007
oh here we go
Message 8 of 15 (56 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1124 posts

Apr 22, 2007

Exahtahtor wrote:

HAHAHA welcome to the real world..

That doesnt change anything for me.. in fact ... its awesome....  U see that bigger apartment..  Im sOOOO buying that first thing as soon as i log on...

I bet a virtual stereo costs 5 bucks..  LOL..  thats a value meal at a fast food place.. i can handle that .. to let my friends jam to TOOL when they come over LOL

Message Edited by Disposition on 04-22-2007 09:35 AM

PSN = Disposition
Message 9 of 15 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 22, 2007

zero_cool098 wrote:
u guys home will end up like motorstorm......its good but overhyped

Let me reword this for you.

Home will end up like Motorstorm in the essence that Motorstorm is a massive online world, with amazingly detailed graphics, custom avatars, furniture and upgrades, arcade games, huge lobbies, clothing and other apparel, trophies, voice and text chat, and launching straight into games.

Basically, Home is not Motorstorm. Motorstorm is a game. Home is a huge online community. Home is hyped, yet the hype is still outweighed by the sheer awesomeness of Playstation Home.

Message 10 of 15 (56 Views)
0 Likes