I Only Post Everything
1161 posts

Re: HOME Mail/ Voicemail?

May 9, 2007

Godluvsugly wrote:

BabeBro wrote:
Being that users are most likely not going to be able to visit Apartments/Homes w/o the person being there,
will they make some sort of way we can drop mail in your mailbox?
or call and leave a voice message saying we 've stopped by?
I think that would be a cool feature and very life like.

well personaly i think the messages will stay integrated with the XMB not put into home. hopefuly they'll allow video and voice messages soon!

I think it would be great if the messages were integrated with the XMB.
It would help let you know one of your friend's is trying to contact you, even you are busy
using HOME.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 11 of 13 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3082 posts

May 9, 2007

BabeBro wrote:

Godluvsugly wrote:

BabeBro wrote:
Being that users are most likely not going to be able to visit Apartments/Homes w/o the person being there,
will they make some sort of way we can drop mail in your mailbox?
or call and leave a voice message saying we 've stopped by?
I think that would be a cool feature and very life like.

well personaly i think the messages will stay integrated with the XMB not put into home. hopefuly they'll allow video and voice messages soon!

I think it would be great if the messages were integrated with the XMB.
It would help let you know one of your friend's is trying to contact you, even you are busy
using HOME.

I'm pretty sure that when you are in Home and someone messages you, you will see it pop up in the top right corner of the screen.  That feature is already in there now.  You just have to turn it on (System settings -> Allow in-game messages or something like that). 

I don't think Sony needs to implement any more "Mailboxes" because we already have one on the standard XMB and I'm sure it'll be accessible from Home.  Voicemail would be an awesome feature though!!!!
Message 12 of 13 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

May 9, 2007

Detox85 wrote:
HOME scares me LOL. It's going to take over the world i mean real voice messages and emails within that community.. Freaky what has happened since PSX

Pretty soon Earth will switch over to Home. All humans will be kept in huge machines that link them to Playstation Home, and life is lived on from there
Message 13 of 13 (3 Views)
0 Likes