Treasure Hunter
5706 posts

Re: HOME LBP Karting levels CANCELED

Jun 13, 2013

yaheard2008ep wrote:

Trying to create for this game takes allot of patience's. When the beta was out I was playing around with create more and it is a challenging thing to do..

Thats why i canceled HOME levels planned. Most here know how hard of a time HOME developers have making good spaces with a HOME development kit. It's not the game that bad it's create mode is not user friendly. With the plus release figured now was a good time to explain why i wasn't doing LBPK version of HOME. Driving part okay but im just not cut out whentrying tocreate on it. Tookme 20hrs just to make the HOME logo you see in the picture.

images.jpg

Message 11 of 15 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jun 13, 2013

TJ, I have known you forever and if you say it's to much to do then it is. Stick with what you're good with. We appreciate you just the same man.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 12 of 15 (116 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Jun 14, 2013
K.. Ill be trying it tonight i suppose. I never did much level creating in any of the lbp games anyway.
Message 13 of 15 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2038 posts

Jun 14, 2013
Little Big Planet Karting is a really good game but I'll admit that the create mode is really where it lacks. It can take a lot of time just to create one object to the way you desire, the simplicity just isn't there.

Thank you though TSFRJ for putting in the effort, it's greatly appreciated.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 15 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5706 posts

Jun 16, 2013

LegoFire wrote:
Little Big Planet Karting is a really good game but I'll admit that the create mode is really where it lacks. It can take a lot of time just to create one object to the way you desire, the simplicity just isn't there.

Thank you though TSFRJ for putting in the effort, it's greatly appreciated.

i just remembered i still haven't finished Vita sodium 1 Smiley Sad

images.jpg

Message 15 of 15 (75 Views)
0 Likes