Apr 29 2013
By: TSFRJ Treasure Hunter 5699 posts

HOME LBP Guided Tours.

3 replies 214 views Edited Apr 29, 2013

If i were to do a game launch event in HOME where we meet up in HOME launched LBP2 would anyonebe interested in guided tours of the LBP HOME levels?

images.jpg

Message 1 of 4 (214 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Re: HOME LBP Guided Tours.

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

I've been so busy lately, and havent even played LBP2 in over a year, but I've seen videos of the levels you have made to look like spaces in Home and am truly impressed.  If you do this, I'll try and make it. 

This also got me thinking, has anyone made sackboys to look like any of their Home avatars?

If so that could be a fun thing to see.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 2 of 4 (142 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5755 posts

May 4, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

I've been so busy lately, and havent even played LBP2 in over a year, but I've seen videos of the levels you have made to look like spaces in Home and am truly impressed.  If you do this, I'll try and make it. 

This also got me thinking, has anyone made sackboys to look like any of their Home avatars?

LOL...I did it the other way around and made my Home avy look like my sackperson! Here's a shoot I posted to the Ladies Fashion Runway in October 2010:

StephieRawks wrote:

Hiya everyone! Meet Twinkle, the sackbunny!

This is her fiance, Jolly Roger. He's the dashing Captain of a pirate ship!

They're leaving their Little Big House to find adventure in Playstation Home!

"Land!" After a rough journey, Twinkle was glad to disembark.

Jolly Roger said "Find the King of this strange land and give him our message of peace."

"Aye aye Captain!"

"Hey Mr. Humpty, I didn't expect to see you here! Now you be careful up there..."

"You KNOW what happened last time."

Roaming this strange land made Twinkle tired and thirsty. This cow offered her some milk, but she said "No thanks...you're a BOY cow."

Then Twinkle decided to hitch a ride with a friendly local bird.

The bird was going to visit his friend, Skully. He's not as scary as he looks. He actually loves playing peek-a-boo. "Boo!"

"Skully said I'm almost there! I just have to grab this sponge and swing across!"

Twinkle reached the King's castle at last! "It's an honor to meet you, your majesty!"

Sackboy said "I think he likes you! The King said you and Jolly Roger are welcome in his kingdom anytime!"

(Twinkle was played by me, StephieRawks and the dashing Jolly Roger was played my real-life fiance, ATRamos1652. The LBP house was designed and built by me, and can be found in the LBP level: Stephie's LittleBigHouse.)

Message 3 of 4 (106 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5699 posts

May 4, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

For now im just trying to get some intrested and get LBP2 community and HOME community members to cross interact.

as far as HOME avatars go i've tried a few:

A Photo.jpg

images.jpg

Message 4 of 4 (74 Views)
0 Likes