I Only Post Everything
989 posts

Re: HOME EXPERIENCE POINTS....

Jul 5, 2007
If it is already programmed in the Open Beta then GREAT! But if it isn't leave it for the Global Release because I don't want more delays.

Photobucket
Message 11 of 25 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

Jul 5, 2007
these are all great ideas and i would love to see them  added into home.  give us a reason to play and finish the games we buy
Message 12 of 25 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

Jul 5, 2007
im with the points idea to..someone call sony and suggest this..even thoe they claim to kno nothing about this home it could get the word around sony and later later possibly to phil harrison then bada bing bada bomb we got points for home if someone dont call them i prolly will anyway..so everbody call th and itll be like veryone wants this....good idea
Signature removed by Admin due to inappropriate content and size violations. Please observe the 150kb limit.
Message 13 of 25 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Jul 6, 2007
Yeah the gamerscore on the xbox is just to show off or w/e but if you play gears online and you havent unlocked any achievements for the game everyone thinks your a noob. Sony could really make the trophy system 100x better then gamerscore crap.
Message 14 of 25 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

Jul 6, 2007
i think sony should just keep it simple and just charge a couple of cents, and sry to say even with the point system ppl will still complain
Message 15 of 25 (5 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jul 6, 2007
i totally agree with the point system to buy stuff. it sounds kinda stupid to spend actual money on things for a virtual world. i sure dont want to spend my hard earned money on buying a bigger apt. for my character or buying funiture that i cant even use in real life. i think for a virtual world you should be spending virtual money. 
clown love, long live the juggalos
Message 16 of 25 (5 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1055 posts

Jul 6, 2007
this is a good idea. I was playing my friends 360. Then i got some gamer score points. I say awesome what do I do with these. and he says you do nothing with them.... well isn't that a load of crap. but sony's got the right idea even if they do suck at releasing things on time.

SONY, PUT DEATHBOX 360 IN ITS PLACE... THE TRASH!
Message 17 of 25 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Jul 6, 2007
This would be good for us but you have to look at it from Sony's point of view. They spent much time and money into producing HOME and now they need some way to make money from it. It's only right that Sony charge for premium items. If they don't charge us for premium items, then they'll just fill the rooms up with advertising and we all know that would be a mistake.

update portable ID select html
Message 18 of 25 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

Jul 6, 2007

Sony_FanBoy12 wrote:
This would be good for us but you have to look at it from Sony's point of view. They spent much time and money into producing HOME and now they need some way to make money from it. It's only right that Sony charge for premium items. If they don't charge us for premium items, then they'll just fill the rooms up with advertising and we all know that would be a mistake.

but sony would get us to buy more games so we could get those experience points...
Message 19 of 25 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Jul 6, 2007

Sony_FanBoy12 wrote:

FurOshus wrote:
but sony would get us to buy more games so we could get those experience points...

People aren't going to buy games solely to get experience points on HOME. That would just be an added bonus to them. I agree with the premium prices and I support it. I'm not saying that I'm going to spend my whole paycheck on it but nothing in HOME is going to be "Now I have to eat Ramen noodles for a week" expensive.

update portable ID select html
Message 20 of 25 (5 Views)
0 Likes