Hekseville Citizen
164 posts

Re: DECORATOR GUILD INFO/PICS:P

Apr 23, 2013

thankyou guys i'm waitin for 2marrows group with gil 2 put some pics from that on hereSmiley Happy more pics comin out this week. Tuesday we have Gil's group then Thursday is mine and Saturday is Vicky's group so look forward to a ton of new pics coming outSmiley Happy

Message 31 of 290 (655 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
202 posts

Apr 26, 2013

Hello to all the current and prospective Club members!!  I echo the positive comments seen in this thread with gusto. 

The Deocrator Clubs are a great way to:

1. See how others decorate their spaces and get creative new ideas, 

2. Show off your decorating skills to an appreciative audience, and

3. Meet lots of wonderful, witty and fun people !

So, if you have an interest in any of these reasons just contact a Club leader for more information.  Then, come along on a tour or two! 

Looking forward to meeting you... Gil

Message 32 of 290 (626 Views)
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Apr 26, 2013

I would like to get in on this.  8)

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 33 of 290 (615 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
164 posts

Apr 27, 2013

our next guild Meet and greet will be on Sat the 4th 2pm PST, 4CNT, 5EST. if your interested you can send me a message on the XMB letting me know. I can add you to my friendlist so you can make it to the meet and greet. the meet&greets are a great way to see all the leaders of each club so you can decide which one you want to be in. Since we've been growing we have more then one group going at a different time/day. i'll be adding some pictures also from the deco group gathering yesterdaySmiley Happy my XMB setting is on private so i'll have to add you.

Message 34 of 290 (603 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
164 posts

Apr 27, 2013

ok i just posted some new pics up from the Deconight group's tour. I will be posting more pictures on Saturday for Vicky's EU group and Sunday for the boxercat's groupSmiley Happy. I hope everyone enjoy's the pictures and those interested in joining the deco group you can send a message to either Daysaniya, Vickythevampire, Cameracat, or Boxer_lady. we'll get you into the next Meet and greet to meet the leaders to decide which group you want to be inSmiley Happy

Message 35 of 290 (593 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
164 posts

Apr 29, 2013

Ok, some of the new pictures are up from the Boxercat group tour. I'm waiting for some other pictures from others to add to it as well. Hope you enjoy the pictures and remember those interested in joining our group contact either Daysaniya, Vickythevampire, Boxer_lady, or Cameracat for invites to the next M&G. It will be on Saturday the 4th, 2pm PST/4CNT/5EST. hope to see you there and have a great day.

Message 36 of 290 (561 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
164 posts

Apr 29, 2013

Chicagotops unless u have something positive to say on this thread, please dont comment. I really want to keep this thread positive and up beat. If you have issues w people in the decoguild take it up w them. Otherwise please don't comment. If you get as bad as you were before i'll report you again. there's no reason to be mean n spiteful on here. Thankyou

Message 37 of 290 (534 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Apr 29, 2013

Hey all... I just wanted to say thank you to everybody who came out for the BoxieCats tour group. It was a LOT of fun as always! We announced tonight the addition of two more clubs to our guild, so we are starting to have clubs that cater to many different schedules and now some clubs are designated towards themes (vampire/gothic and horror are the two new themes... we hope to have many more in the future, and similarly-themed clubs are just fine, as we have so many members that multiple groups make perfect sense).

The guild now has over 100 members! This is wonderful news. We also have over 7 touring clubs! If anyone is interested in being a part of this, come to our "Meet And Greet" to say hello and ask any questions. The club leaders will be on hand and it will be a great chance for you to find a club that meets your schedule and interests. Can't hurt!

Our next "Meet And Greet" will happen Saturday, May 4th, 5:30 pm PST, 7:30 pm CST and 8:30 pm EST. We will keep posting reminders via this forum as we grow closer to the date. The location will be at our Guild Clubhouse, so you will need an invite (contact Boxer_Lady, CameraCat, daysaniya, or VickyTheVampire via the XMB, and we will get you set up).

Anyhoo... thanks again everybody for an awesome time! You guys totally rock!

Message 38 of 290 (530 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
164 posts

Apr 29, 2013

Thanks cat for that info. I'm planning on adding on the details of the 2 new groups we have once i confirm the time of one of them. All the infromation for the Deco groups will be posted on the beginning thread along w any new calendars. I too am excited to see other's interested in joining us. It's always fun seeing and meeting new people and seeing New ideasSmiley Happy Anywho can't wait till Saturday. I'll be adding more pictures as they come hehe.

Message 39 of 290 (517 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
164 posts

Apr 29, 2013

Ok i posted the 2 winners pictures on the thread from this week's contest. We'll be announcing the monthly winners soonSmiley Happy I'm still waiting on some more pictures to be posted on here as well. Enjoy the pics and those interested in joining the Deco club, We'll be seeing you on Sat the 4thSmiley Happy I'm also updating the calendar on here and adding the 2 new clubs we have set up. Have fun all.

Message 40 of 290 (488 Views)
0 Likes