Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Re: HOME DECORATORS & THE HDG PICS/INFO

Aug 26, 2013

Haven't read all posts, but like to join. So if someone could send a club invite to svenoakleaf on na server it would be much appreciated. Or do I send a mail to some clubowner? Not sure how it works.

Message 211 of 290 (891 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
164 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 26, 2013

howdy sven i can send you a friend request and invite. i believe we are planning on having our Meet and Greet on Saturday the 7th. I can send you the info on the times of the clubs also. we have bout 5 clubs so far of various times so it'll depend on what time you would prefer. We have a couple clubs that are temp on hold for reasons of the leaders. The ones up right now that are looking for members is Pixel group on Every other Tuesday 7pm PST/9CST/10EST ran by Gilgamesh680, Deconight group on Every other Thursday at 7pm PST/9CST/10EST by me Daysaniya, Glass Walls group on every Thursday startin 6pm PST/8CST/9EST by Cobra9812, Cowboy's group on every 4th Saturday of the month ran by az-sparky, then there's the EU group which is on NA server on every other Saturday at 11am PST/1CST/2EST ran by Vickythevampire. I believe we also are maybe workin on another club as well but haven't finalized it yet. I'll send you the calendar, and guidelines, and list of leaders to help you decide. There should be tours this week as well and you are more then welcome to join more then one. Also on the pictures on here. If you want the pictures split up you'll have to look through the threads. I have not only the pictures posted on the first page but through out as well. I can't split them up any more then I have cause of how long it would take. I have been posting the pictures though each time that we have a tour and I receive the pictures so if you want to look through pictures w/out looking through the first batch which is just a posting of all the pics taken and posted from the first posts on, then you can scroll through the rest of the threads and find the pictures in smaller batches. Sorry if i can't help anymore then that. I did post the pics on the first page though from newest to oldest and we do have a website that we are working on getting up which will have a lot more pictures once were done and should have names etc.

Message 212 of 290 (870 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5754 posts

Aug 26, 2013
Okay...it was only a suggestion. Guess this'll just have to be one of those threads that I'll have to avoid loading page 1 on my phone :x

Message 213 of 290 (856 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Aug 26, 2013

I decorated the Acorn Park Nighttime prize apartment,,,

Its quickly becoming one of my favorite spaces.

I didn't add music because I didn't want to cover the ambient sounds that comes with the space...

park fount.jpg

Park fishn.jpg

Park gaz.jpg

park tables.jpg

park bridge.jpg

park canopy.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 214 of 290 (842 Views)
Last Guardian
9319 posts

Aug 26, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

I didn't add music because I didn't want to cover the ambient sounds that comes with the space...

park fount.jpg

Park fishn.jpg

Park gaz.jpg

park tables.jpg

park bridge.jpg

park canopy.jpg

wow what an apt. NIce job
Message 215 of 290 (839 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9319 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 26, 2013

sorry posted twice on one..opps

Message 216 of 290 (834 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Aug 26, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

wow what an apt. NIce job

Thank you,,,

I hope someday to see your apartment in the decorators thread as well, I enjoy seeing everyone's apartment ideasSmiley Happy

Message 217 of 290 (834 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
164 posts

Aug 27, 2013

its ok n the suggestion was wanted. I just don't see how I can fix it the way you suggested. There's not really any way 2 seperate the pics in the first page I actually doubled em the way I did 2 make it easier on the loading. But all the pics are also shown throughout the thread. I just can't thnk of how I can seperate any of them on the first post unless I delete em. I liked it the way I left it though so people can find the pics easier wout looking through thread

Message 218 of 290 (819 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
609 posts

Aug 27, 2013

So its been awhile since i posted in this thread but heres some pics of one of my creations.

(Front View)

(Entrance)

(First Floor)

(Stairway)

(Second Floor: Bedroom)

(Second Floor: Bathroom)

(Second Floor: Lounge)

Message 219 of 290 (812 Views)
Wastelander
635 posts

Aug 27, 2013
Very nice job on the Nighttime park space Blue!
Message 220 of 290 (805 Views)
0 Likes