Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Re: DECORATOR GUILD INFO/PICS:P

May 24, 2013

I have been on a couple of tours so far checking things out, it has been really fun, everyone is very nice, in fact some of the nicest people I have meet on home so far, and the pictures on here are great, however  most of the time you only see one picture of each persons space, and that is nothing compared to seeing the whole place, I am amazed at the hard work and time so many put in to these spaces, all I can say is to be able to truly appreciate the spaces in full you really have to go on one of the tours with them, it's also very good for getting ideals on what to do with your own spaces...

photo samurai-bujutsu-107698.jpg
Message 121 of 290 (387 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
164 posts

May 24, 2013

Thanks Bolavon. I agree it is really hard to see the exact detail done in each space decorated. Unfortanately I don't wanna fill up the thread too much otherwise I'd go ahead and post all the pictures I've been taking of each space hehe. But if I did that we'd be least in the 50s for pages hehe. I do think it is better to see the spaces in person then the pictures but hehe least this way we can still share with everyone elseSmiley Happy Also Chicagotops I'm taking your post as possitive hehe so no worry on reporting. The burger joint I believe was decorated for either the Horror tour r the vampire tour not positive which. It's amazing the things people come up with with such small amount of choices. I know I have a hard time with some of the tours cause I don't have a lot of horror themed or gothic themed furniture or spaces hehe. As for amature part, we all are amatures in some way. It's why we have this club and thread. So we can all improve on our decorating skills and be able to help other's improve as well. No one has the best decorated spaces hehe it's a learning experience. Anyway hope everyone enjoys the pictures and has fun. 

Message 122 of 290 (365 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 24, 2013

daysaniya wrote:

Thanks Bolavon. I agree it is really hard to see the exact detail done in each space decorated. Unfortanately I don't wanna fill up the thread too much otherwise I'd go ahead and post all the pictures I've been taking of each space hehe. But if I did that we'd be least in the 50s for pages hehe. I do think it is better to see the spaces in person then the pictures but hehe least this way we can still share with everyone elseSmiley Happy Also Chicagotops I'm taking your post as possitive hehe so no worry on reporting. The burger joint I believe was decorated for either the Horror tour r the vampire tour not positive which. It's amazing the things people come up with with such small amount of choices. I know I have a hard time with some of the tours cause I don't have a lot of horror themed or gothic themed furniture or spaces hehe. As for amature part, we all are amatures in some way. It's why we have this club and thread. So we can all improve on our decorating skills and be able to help other's improve as well. No one has the best decorated spaces hehe it's a learning experience. Anyway hope everyone enjoys the pictures and has fun. 

I don't know if you host these on an external site like Flickr but if you do and you are able to create sets of the spaces you photograph you could always include a link to the entire set in addition to the pics you post here in this thread.

I do that with images I shoot for The Ladies Fashion Runway. Here is an example of a set. 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joanna_dark_/sets/72157633408424643/

Message 123 of 290 (362 Views)
Gaming Beast
1300 posts

May 24, 2013

daysaniya wrote:

ok here are half of the pictures from the Boxercat group tour. I'm waiting for the other half so when i receive them i will add them to this postSmiley Happy. Hope everyone enjoys them and congrats to the winners of this week's competition Edea_Kramer, and Generation69. enjoy the pics. 

Hi daysaniya,

Love all of the pics! Jason, your Playground Apartment looks wonderful. You did a great job there. Smiley Happy

I have a couple questions... Where can I find the white guitar from the picture above? Also, I'm looking for some tall bookcases with books and objects already on them. Does anyone know what store has these? I haven't been keeping up with all the new Home furniture items, so I'm not having much luck, Lol. Smiley Sad

Thanks!

Message 124 of 290 (354 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
164 posts

[ Edited ]
May 25, 2013

let me look quickly to see if i can find the location of the guitar n book shelves. i know u can get the smaller wooden bookshelf w books from the farm as a reward i used those to build a bigger bookshelf

The white guitar i think is the Chrome Guitar in AAA. go to Vemee, AAA, Furniture, Whitelies it goes for bout 2dollars. has guitars there also

Message 125 of 290 (347 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
164 posts

May 25, 2013

Thankyou Joanna I believe there might be something like that in the futureSmiley Happy Otherwise i could set up a site like that myself to add the rest of my pictures to if people are intersted in seeing all the pics from the spacesSmiley Happy Thankyou for the info and the idea

Message 126 of 290 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1300 posts

May 25, 2013

daysaniya wrote:

let me look quickly to see if i can find the location of the guitar n book shelves. i know u can get the smaller wooden bookshelf w books from the farm as a reward i used those to build a bigger bookshelf

The white guitar i think is the Chrome Guitar in AAA. go to Vemee, AAA, Furniture, Whitelies it goes for bout 2dollars. has guitars there also

Awesome. Smiley Happy I appreciate it!

Message 127 of 290 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
164 posts

May 25, 2013

yvw, hope that's the correct guitar hehe. i don't know of any other book shelves sides the ones from the farm. u can use that though to make a big book shelf full of booksSmiley Happy just pile them ontop of eachother. for example

Message 128 of 290 (310 Views)
Wastelander
635 posts

May 25, 2013
@ lady-chaOs There is also a bookshelf at the store at the Palace of the 7 Winds personal space. It has a...idk..maybe a Morracan look to it, but it is really pretty.
Message 129 of 290 (307 Views)
Fender Bender
2681 posts

May 25, 2013

re book shelves, LOCKWOOD has two beautiful book shelves in their DREY furniture store. Pretty much the same except one has a tea set on the bottom shelf and the other has vases. Both are loaded with books. The price is 99 cents each. 

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 130 of 290 (297 Views)