Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
164 posts
 

Re: DECORATOR GUILD INFO/PICS:P

Jul 26, 2013

Saving this spot for Boxiecat tour 7-21. I'll get them posted as soon as I get the pictures in. Smiley Happy

Message 191 of 290 (589 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
164 posts
 

Re: DECORATOR GUILD INFO/PICS:P

Jul 30, 2013

Well we had the HDG event for summerfest yesterday and it went great. Had 2 winners for the scavenger hunt, grats to Solace_Sanctuary and Wolfkisses. I'll be posting pictures as soon as I get them from the event. I hope everyone will also go to the rest of the Summerfest events since they're usually a blast. Thanks again also xXSkull0KingXx for letting us do a event in the Summerfest and we hope to do moreSmiley Happy Anyway have a good day I'll hopefully be there during the rest of the events myself if my internet will hold up.

Message 192 of 290 (558 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
164 posts
 

Re: DECORATOR GUILD INFO/PICS:P

Aug 7, 2013

sorry i know this is late. still having real life issues. Here's some pics from the Summerfest event. Some of the leaders decided to have a summer vacation so they took the 1st-4th off so there won't be any pics from those events. I'll be posting pics from the next groups thoughSmiley Happy have a great day

 

Image20130731015546983.jpgImage20130731015728816.jpgImage20130731020023659.jpg

Message 193 of 290 (531 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
164 posts
 

Re: DECORATOR GUILD INFO/PICS:P

Aug 24, 2013

Ok we had our Boxiecat tour on Sunday. here's the pictures from it sorry it's taken so long to post. We also have just bout finalized the website where we plan on having a TON more pictures posted from each of the tours. I've been looking forward to this for a long time. Once i have all the details i'll add the website and the link to the forum. Till then enjoy the pics i'm posting.

 

JHunt13 Image20130822170820272.jpgVickythevampire Image20130822170831687.jpg

Message 194 of 290 (502 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 09/10/2012
Offline
1317 posts
 

Re: DECORATOR GUILD INFO/PICS:P

Aug 24, 2013

Can anyone post in this thread or is this for people in deco clubs only? I have some pics I wanted to share if it's ok   Smiley Happy

Message 195 of 290 (497 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
6228 posts
 

Re: DECORATOR GUILD INFO/PICS:P

Aug 24, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

Can anyone post in this thread or is this for people in deco clubs only? I have some pics I wanted to share if it's ok   Smiley Happy


I often wondered that to...

There use to be a Public Decorators thread,  I don't remember who ran it but it kind of just faded away,

Someone needs to make another Public Decorators thread so people can post vids and pics of their apartments all in one place.

I would but I already have a lot of things on my plate.

Maybe someone like Moududa or Sweet2525 or even you Kittyxo

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 196 of 290 (486 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/04/2008
Offline
1728 posts
 

Re: DECORATOR GUILD INFO/PICS:P

Aug 24, 2013

You would have to go way back in this thread somewhere but anyone is allowed to show off you works of art.  Go for it Kitty 8)

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 197 of 290 (484 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
6228 posts
 

Re: DECORATOR GUILD INFO/PICS:P

Aug 24, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

You would have to go way back in this thread somewhere but anyone is allowed to show off you works of art.  Go for it Kitty 8)


Yea I seen that on page 17 to be exact...

 

But a lot of people aren't going to know they can because of the topic title, thats the problem.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 198 of 290 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/04/2008
Offline
1728 posts
 

Re: DECORATOR GUILD INFO/PICS:P

Aug 24, 2013

GenomeGirl_33 wrote:

daysaniya wrote:

I agree with you Jhunt and have let people know that they are free to post they're pictures of they're own spaces on this thread. It's not just for our deco club but for all the community and you know me I love seeing new spaces and getting new ideas so I and the others have no problem with other's posting picturesSmiley Happy Feel free everyone to post pictures on here whenever you want, me and the other members will enjoy seeing the ideas. As for the other stuff going on in this thread, i've tried keeping out all the negative including arguing in this thread. I personally don't really care who is the one that founded the decoclub. I wasn't part of any past issues therefore dont' like that my thread is being taken off topic. If any of you guys wish to give positive feedback or wish to post pictures feel free. I'm not going to have any issues with that, but if there's going to be arguing over who was the one that was the founder of decoclubs please refrain. I don't look to what happened in the past unless it gives positive ideas like Jhunts and I don't want people bashing other's in this thread. Please keep it positive or like in the past i'll just keep reporting.

Go for it!

 

 

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 199 of 290 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
6228 posts
 

Re: DECORATOR GUILD INFO/PICS:P

Aug 24, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

GenomeGirl_33 wrote:

daysaniya wrote:

I agree with you Jhunt and have let people know that they are free to post they're pictures of they're own spaces on this thread. It's not just for our deco club but for all the community and you know me I love seeing new spaces and getting new ideas so I and the others have no problem with other's posting picturesSmiley Happy Feel free everyone to post pictures on here whenever you want, me and the other members will enjoy seeing the ideas. As for the other stuff going on in this thread, i've tried keeping out all the negative including arguing in this thread. I personally don't really care who is the one that founded the decoclub. I wasn't part of any past issues therefore dont' like that my thread is being taken off topic. If any of you guys wish to give positive feedback or wish to post pictures feel free. I'm not going to have any issues with that, but if there's going to be arguing over who was the one that was the founder of decoclubs please refrain. I don't look to what happened in the past unless it gives positive ideas like Jhunts and I don't want people bashing other's in this thread. Please keep it positive or like in the past i'll just keep reporting.

Go for it!

 

 


Can you get the OP to change the title a bit, so people can know they can post ?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 200 of 290 (474 Views)
0 Likes