Hekseville Citizen
164 posts

Re: DECORATOR GUILD INFO/PICS:P

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

Ok, the Gothic Vampire tour group went well. I posted some pictures of the spaces we toured tonight, was a blast. Our next deco tour group is going to be on Tuesday at 7pm PST, 9CST, 10EST. I hope you enjoy the new pictures and have a great night.

Message 61 of 290 (723 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 5, 2013

Keep up the good work ladies! I suspect men do contribute to your deco group as well so kudo's to them as well! Smiley Happy

Message 62 of 290 (719 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

May 5, 2013
I think it would have been more fair to just congratulate everyone for their work in the guild than thank the ladies first and make it seem like you were obliged to thank men to look nice.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 63 of 290 (713 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

daysaniya wrote:

May Calendar.PNG

The group looks amazingly active. Wonderful! Smiley Happy

And there are some awesome images on the first page. I think I'm going to start stealing ideas from them. lol

Message 64 of 290 (705 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

May 5, 2013
Thanks for the words of encouragement Joanna! It's been a lot of work by a lot of great people that love Deco. I'm glad you're enjoying the pictures, I tell you we have sooo much talent and people that have such imagination in their decor! As Days said, we love to share our work and encourage others to use what we've done in their own spaces; we consider that the ultimate compliment to our decorating skills. I hope you continue to enjoy the pictures, we'll keep them coming!
Message 65 of 290 (697 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

May 5, 2013

I also want to thank everybody who came out to our Meet N Greet yesterday! We will be hosting Meet N Greets the first Saturday of every month, so please keep the date in mind if you are curious and want to try out a decorating tour of apartments.

We also have a facebook page up, listed as "The Home Decorator Guild", so please like the page, and we will put up events and notices there. We are also creating our own web page!

Our clubs are starting to fill up fast, which means we will be making more! If you don't see a club that suits your schedule or interests, keep watching our various information sites, because we are growing quickly.

I really am enjoying the photos! The Wizard's Den and the Cathedral looked awesome. I like the idea of adding a fog machine to the latter, as it really helped to fill in that somewhat cavernous space.

Message 66 of 290 (665 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
164 posts

May 5, 2013

lol thanks Joanna there are deffinately guys in the group. Matter of fact the cathedral was done by a new member. I was very impressed with all the decorators and love seeing new ideas hehe. Feel free to hehe steal ideas we don't mind and are glad you and others enjoy the pics so much though seeing the spaces is so much better in person. I'm so excited with how well the deco groups are going and look forward to many more great spaces in the future.

Message 67 of 290 (651 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 5, 2013

daysaniya wrote:

lol thanks Joanna there are deffinately guys in the group. Matter of fact the cathedral was done by a new member. I was very impressed with all the decorators and love seeing new ideas hehe. Feel free to hehe steal ideas we don't mind and are glad you and others enjoy the pics so much though seeing the spaces is so much better in person. I'm so excited with how well the deco groups are going and look forward to many more great spaces in the future.

Just a suggestion but when you update the OP with pics you might also want to put the pics in the post notifying the community that you updated it. It makes it easier for those following the thread to see what is new. 

You are doing an awesome job. 

Message 68 of 290 (649 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
43 posts

May 5, 2013

as always cool pics Woman Happy

Message 69 of 290 (643 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
164 posts

May 5, 2013

thankyou vicky. Ok i reposted the calendar. had some changes that needed added to it and for those that are in the EU area i posted GMT timesSmiley Happy hope everyone enjoys.

Message 70 of 290 (641 Views)
0 Likes