Highlighted
Apr 28 2007
By: TheMatrix25~ First Son 6 posts

HOME Beta Trail Question.

12 replies 2 views Edited Apr 28, 2007
so where do they email to you? to your email or here at playstation underground?
PSN: TheMatrix25
Game: Madden NFL 2007
Message 1 of 13 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8593 posts

Re: HOME Beta Trail Question.

Apr 28, 2007
they emailed (past tense) to the email you set up here
ssdsct5
Thanks to WWE_JohnCenaLuvar for the sig
Message 2 of 13 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1304 posts

Apr 28, 2007

Solid snakeps3 wrote:
they emailed (past tense) to the email you set up here

Yes. 
Message 3 of 13 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
418 posts

Apr 28, 2007
to ur email, and its spelt trial not trail
Message 4 of 13 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 28, 2007

kid101snowboarder wrote:

No, no. He is referring to the Home Beta Trail... in Oregon. It's a very famous path, indeed!

Lol

Message 5 of 13 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1236 posts

Apr 28, 2007
SO . . . . I am assuming I didn't get in, unless my e-mail just didn't show when I looked, or I deleted it by accident or something. Either way, it's expired now I think, right?

But anyway, can anyone actually explain what happened? I'm reading all these posts and all I read is "I GOT IN!", "You got in? I did too!", "Both of y'all got in, but I didn't and that's not right!"," That's not fair, I watched the website all day every day for a month!" and all that, but not much actual explaining what went on . . . that I can understand anyway.

So, what, certain people were sent e-mails that invited them to register for the beta and another e-mail will be sent to those chosen? When was the e-mail sent out? Did the e-mail contain any dates whatsoever about when they will send the 2nd e-mail, or when things will get started, or even HOW things will be done?

Just curious, I didn't get in, and I'm alright with that because I understand not EVERYONE who comes to the PS forums or visits the homebeta website gets in.

Plus, I'm sure there will be other later invites. I might get in on the Open Beta . . . but then if I don't, then I'll get in Home when it comes out. Ah Patience is always tried in life.

I wonder too, if I should register my PS3 . . . I never registered any of my consoles, I guess I should.

(I apologize for any and all posts that show bad behaviour. If you see any more, correct me on it!)
Message 6 of 13 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
427 posts

Apr 28, 2007

kid101snowboarder wrote:

And Spelt is spelled S-P-E-L-L-E-D
Hekseville Citizen
312 posts

Apr 28, 2007

Shnozzle wrote:

kid101snowboarder wrote:

No, no. He is referring to the Home Beta Trail... in Oregon. It's a very famous path, indeed!

Lol

ahh yes the home beta trail brings backs memories.
PSN: Turtlesrus add me
Message 8 of 13 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

Apr 28, 2007
Yeah we are all in our covered PS3's forming a circle against the non invited savages!!!

ONWARD HO!!!!
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Message 9 of 13 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 28, 2007

WFCHS77 wrote:
SO . . . . I am assuming I didn't get in, unless my e-mail just didn't show when I looked, or I deleted it by accident or something. Either way, it's expired now I think, right?

But anyway, can anyone actually explain what happened? I'm reading all these posts and all I read is "I GOT IN!", "You got in? I did too!", "Both of y'all got in, but I didn't and that's not right!"," That's not fair, I watched the website all day every day for a month!" and all that, but not much actual explaining what went on . . . that I can understand anyway.

So, what, certain people were sent e-mails that invited them to register for the beta and another e-mail will be sent to those chosen? When was the e-mail sent out? Did the e-mail contain any dates whatsoever about when they will send the 2nd e-mail, or when things will get started, or even HOW things will be done?

Just curious, I didn't get in, and I'm alright with that because I understand not EVERYONE who comes to the PS forums or visits the homebeta website gets in.

Plus, I'm sure there will be other later invites. I might get in on the Open Beta . . . but then if I don't, then I'll get in Home when it comes out. Ah Patience is always tried in life.

I wonder too, if I should register my PS3 . . . I never registered any of my consoles, I guess I should.

So, first off, Playstation Underground sent thousands of people a basic invite to the closed beta via email.

To begin with, the requirements:

• Home Beta is open to legal U.S. or Canadian residents 18 years or older who are currently registered PlayStation® Underground™ members.
  • Participation in Home Beta means you will be subject to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe's Privacy Policy and will receive further communications from Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.
  • You must accept the Home Beta Trial Agreement to sign up.
  • Not everyone who signs up will be accepted.
  • If you are one of the chosen few, we will notify you via email.

With the email, a link to register was supplied. By Thursday night, the link was closed because all the registration spots were filled. If you were able to get there before they closed, you were asked for your Playstation Network ID, and the email verified with it. Now, the eligible testers have to wait until the confirmation emails are sent out

Message 10 of 13 (2 Views)
0 Likes