Sackboy
444 posts

Re: HOME Beta E-mail acceptance sent!

May 4, 2007

ClayPigeon wrote:
Only thing I've gotten from Sony is some **bleep** ass PlayStation store advertisement. Like we haven't been checking that all fricking day.

Yeah. That is ridiculously stupid. Yeah Sony, send me advertising about things I've looked at all day. Like I want to play some scrub-a-dub garbage that gets ripped apart by every reviewer that's played it. Woohoo, ducks in a bathtub. At least give me a toaster to plug in and throw into your weakass tub.
Message 71 of 96 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1334 posts

May 4, 2007
yeah. im still checking the store every hour or so. -sigh-
i was hoping to beta test because im so bored waiting for a good game to come out. im re-playing Gex 3 at the moment.
Message 72 of 96 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
444 posts

May 4, 2007
Well with all the delays and crappy ports, I think we'll be waiting a while now. Yay for the Waitstation 3!!!
Message 73 of 96 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

May 4, 2007

ALIA$$$$ wrote:

ClayPigeon wrote:
Only thing I've gotten from Sony is some **bleep** ass PlayStation store advertisement. Like we haven't been checking that all fricking day.

Yeah. That is ridiculously stupid. Yeah Sony, send me advertising about things I've looked at all day. Like I want to play some scrub-a-dub garbage that gets ripped apart by every reviewer that's played it. Woohoo, ducks in a bathtub. At least give me a toaster to plug in and throw into your weakass tub.

Heehee! Ah well, back to folding. I hope they at least do us the favor of automatically entering our names into the next beta round. I'm not looking forward to refreshing homebetatrial.com along with the hordes.
Message 74 of 96 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1284 posts

May 4, 2007
I probably didn't get to beta test because I messed up on the invite I wrote my PSU on it the the first time and not my PSN, and when I fixed it it probably canceled my Invite
Message 75 of 96 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
475 posts

May 4, 2007
I got my email last night just a little after 11pm what a pleasant surprise to wake up to!
Message 76 of 96 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

May 4, 2007
Looks like I'm a sad panda, too.    (Got the invite, but no confirmation and no d/l.)

But I want to thank the posters here at PSU for providing information about the download and confirmation email.  Otherwise, I would have known very little about what was going on.

To those that got in to this round, good luck, have fun, find lots of bugs, and give lots of good feedback to the developers.  To those who didn't, maybe I'll see you in the next rounds; I'll certainly see you when the final product is released. 

Message 77 of 96 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

May 4, 2007
i recieve it yeahhhhhhhh
Member Of The GAP
Beta Tested: MAG
Resistance 2
Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
Jak X : Combat Racing
Home Beta

PSN ID: RoadWarrior2002

Message 78 of 96 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

May 4, 2007
I wish I would've been chosen. I am too freakin busy with school and work so yeah... RRRrrAAAaaARRRRRRrrrrRRrhhhhHRHHhhhHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Better luck next time i guess.

PSN: ThE(underscore)oThErS
Message 79 of 96 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

May 4, 2007
Doesn't look like it going to happen for me... Congrats to all that are in!!!Robot Happy
Message 80 of 96 (0 Views)
0 Likes