Jul 20 2007
By: noter Hekseville Citizen 408 posts

HOME 1AND A MIL

36 replies 7 views Edited Jul 20, 2007
was just on the site looking and to my notice i saw something people with just 2 posts getting home and others that deserve it dont get it thats not right at all others that just join getting home well i had to wait 3 months but theres a couple of members on this site that realy deserve to be in home.I think playstation u not sony just pick any one it shouldnt be like that it should be people that didicate their time and patience posting and answering questions to members that need from time to time.Thats just what i see.
Message 1 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2706 posts

Re: HOME 1AND A MIL

Jul 20, 2007

elie wrote:
was just on the site looking and to my notice i saw something people with just 2 posts getting home and others that deserve it dont get it thats not right at all others that just join getting home well i had to wait 3 months but theres a couple of members on this site that realy deserve to be in home.I think playstation u not sony just pick any one it shouldnt be like that it should be people that didicate their time and patience posting and answering questions to members that need from time to time.Thats just what i see.

How do you apply for the home beta? Did i miss the date or something?
Message 2 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jul 20, 2007
I got the Home Beta and I only registered my PS3 like last week
Message 3 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
936 posts

Jul 20, 2007

elie wrote:

right on bro.
Message 4 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2981 posts

Jul 20, 2007
well the reality just may be like it is on this message board....maybe they r playing favorites.Maybe if u know the right people like eslsewhere u can get the advantage.I dont know persoanlly though.
Down '74 the Getaway!!!
Message 5 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
936 posts

Jul 20, 2007

ReiJack wrote:
I got the Home Beta and I only registered my PS3 like last week

really??!!!!!! sign out and sign back in so you get a tag under your name
Message 6 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5666 posts

Jul 20, 2007

elie wrote:

So people who spam should get the beta ???

I was in the FFXI beta before I was even a member here and I am glad I received a FREE FFXI package......

These forums have no bearing on anything

And you are one to talk with a handful of posts !!!

Message Edited by AgentAnderson on 07-19-2007 09:04 PM
Message 7 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2706 posts

Jul 20, 2007

AgentAnderson wrote:

elie wrote:

So people who spam should get the beta ???

I was in the FFXI beta before I was even a member here and I am glad I received a FREE FFXI package......

These forums have no bearing on anything

And you are one to talk with a handful of posts !!!

Message Edited by AgentAnderson on 07-19-2007 09:04 PM

I know my post # isn't big But i don't spam. So how do i apply for future betas or this one if i can still do?
Message 8 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
408 posts

Jul 20, 2007
ive bin a member on this site since 2005 i never liked to post until recently also a gap member to be in home you had to sign up for the beta like 3 months ago but keep on checking the home website .
Message 9 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2706 posts

Jul 20, 2007

elie wrote:
ive bin a member on this site since 2005 i never liked to post until recently also a gap member to be in home you had to sign up for the beta like 3 months ago but keep on checking the home website .

What for real? 3 months ago? Well crapp me
Message 10 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes